Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Round 1: the other games. Here we are again.

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    Early days, of course, but i greatly fear that Collingwood are very, very good.

We were robbed of a great GF

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandridge View Post
    All the more enjoyable to beat them, per last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandridge View Post
    Yes, only early, but you'd assume that they're going to be a threat. McRae can obviously coach. They had the pace and the ball skills to run Geelong ragged. It'll be interesting to see how teams try to counteract their run. Clogging the centre? More tagging?

Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark26 View Post
    I for one am glad they are not replaying it. Looked horrible when he was laying on the ground in agony.
    An article on the AFL is saying the injury is pretty bad
    Teammates were left distressed when they saw bone protruding from Howe’s arm ...
    https://www.afl.com.au/news/883462/u...-star-doubtful

I would have enjoyed another draw but ultimately I think I preferred Collingwood winning to Geelong. So no complaints from me about results so far this round.
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated, and well supported in logic and argument than others. -Douglas Adams, author (11 Mar 1952-2001)

Quote Originally Posted by bloodspirit View Post
    I would have enjoyed another draw but ultimately I think I preferred Collingwood winning to Geelong. So no complaints from me about results so far this round.
    Let's hope all teams bring the heat against the reigning premiers ... as they should.

North v. Weagles surprisingly entertaining.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I wonder if Rioli will get mark of the week, for something that probably wasn't quite a mark? Still, nice effort though.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Although, I quite enjoyed their elation, when Darcy Moore ran down Henry.
    Yes they were frothing at the mouth every time Henry got the ball. Their reaction to the Moore tackle was like they had won the premiership. It reminded me of our reaction to the Rampe tackle in the Collingwood game last year.

So far I'm loving the results this round. Glad to season North beat the Eagles - it improves the chances of Hawks finishing low. And I'm delighted to see Port digging deep against the Lions. Let the good results continue tonight!
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated, and well supported in logic and argument than others. -Douglas Adams, author (11 Mar 1952-2001)

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    Power giving the Lions an absolute thrashing!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast