Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Rd 4 vs Port Adelaide @ SCG - Match Thread

Regular in the Side
    Blog Entries
    I was thinking we were a top 4 side. I have badly assessed that thought. Can't get the ball out of the centre and cannot take a mark in the forward line. All against a side that have won one game.

Oh dear, this doesn't look good- what a terrible game so far. We are lucky that port didn't get that favourable review. The Swans look a bit rattled. I think we can win this, but we need to focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Legion View Post
    Some of the throws players get away with now is terrible - especially with 4 umpires - its just so blatant at times
    Too many players down in this quarter- fumbling, missing passes, lacking coherence and missed shots. What’s up with the team? Concentration lapse big time. Harry and Wilbur should give back their paycheck this week and Bud needs to move to the ruck or off- unfortunately being beaten up forward.

Veteran Site Admin
    All those complaining about goal accuracy - there is a very strong and blustery wind making it hard to know where to aim, especially to the more exposed Paddington end of the ground.

Goes up to 11
    Buddy has been very ordinary and our forward structure isn't right with him there. Get him further up the ground.

And surely Will Gould gets a debut next week?

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    All those complaining about goal accuracy - there is a very strong and blustery wind making it hard to know where to aim, especially to the more exposed Paddington end of the ground.
    Fair point Liz- but the shots from Paps and Heeney were close enough and gettable in the early part of the quarter. The momentum switched markedly after those misses.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by jono2707 View Post
    Buddy has been very ordinary and our forward structure isn't right with him there. Get him further up the ground.

And surely Will Gould gets a debut next week?
    Yep I reckon Gould needs a chance - playing in Adelaide might fire him up too. Hopefully Tom is ok for next week if not to come back on

Veterans List
    Tom McCartin has just failed the concussion test....we are up against it now. Gould surely debuts next week.

Senior Player
    Just heard Tom is out with concussion too - jeez

Veterans List
    That play on call against Ladhams was pure BS! Soft goal gift to Port....is that how it's going to be this half umpires?

Just wow. What an absurd call.

Sent from my CPH2307 using Tapatalk
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Veterans List
    That's bull@@@@! How is Finlayson allowed to just stand there and not move away??

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast