Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Rnd6 vs Geelong at GMHBA, Saturday 22 April, 7:25 PM (pre-match discussion)

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fever View Post
    Can't see how Cunningham goes out. His defensive forward job has been ok and he provides experience. Clarke has only played one AFL game.
    Agree. We were already the youngest team out there last weekend. We need all the experience we can get at the moment. Our injury list is very similar to Richmond. Despite all the blather the commentators spouted during the game.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Regular in the Side
    Just finished reading the often "incomplete" Injury List and the Quotes from Horse:
    (BTW, I have read somewhere reporting Heeney had a Scan of his neck and he was cleared of serious problem)
    1.Gould into the 22, Francis as Sub
    2.Gould into the 22, McAndrew as Sub
    3.Gould into the 22, Clarke as Sub
    4.Gould and Francis both in and C. Warner as Sub

5.Gould and McAndrew both in and C. Warner as Sub

6. Gould and Hickey both in and C.Warner as Sub

Sheldrick not mentoned anywhere ?
    Thought he was the most likely to come up from the 2s

Regular in the Side
    Quote Originally Posted by waswan View Post
    Sheldrick not mentoned anywhere ?
    Thought he was the most likely to come up from the 2s
    Sheldrick didn't complete the last VFL match probably due to some undisclosed injuries. Could be minor or?

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    Horse basically made clear in his presser today given the length of Clarke’s injury and recovery they’d be looking to further harden him up in ressies. Same with Hickey.
    Agreed- too risky to rush them back. This will be a difficult game due to all our outs but we usually play ok at the Cattery. We may as well bring in Francis and HHK and anybody else the coaches may consider as the boys will do their best, given the opportunity. Is there a spot to try Big Mac or is it too early? Apparently he has been improving heaps in the two’s.

No way should McAndrew be sub. Don't mind the idea of bringing him as first ruck and moving Ladhams forward but given (a) it's good for Ladhams to get some continuity and he's been going well enough in the ruck; and (b) Ladhams is a poor mark, I lean towards leaving McAndrew in the twos.

I like the idea of bringing in HHK. No idea if it's on the cards.

I think Sheldrick sustained some kind of a rib injury last match. Not sure if he'll be right to go and in contention for a call up this weekend. I'd love to see him join the senior side but we'll see.
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated, and well supported in logic and argument than others. -Douglas Adams, author (11 Mar 1952-2001)

Blog Entries
    I think we almost have to concede that Cameron is going to kick 5+ but we can't let Hawkins, Stengele, Close, Myers get off the chain as well

Regular in the Side
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodspirit View Post
    No way should McAndrew be sub. ........

... like the idea of bringing in HHK. No idea if it's on the cards.
    We have enough medium size players who can cover multiple positions but definitely not enough talls just in case. Sub can never be used if we can but tactically it can bring some surprise. I have a worry that we will need McAndrew in some games this year. It may be better to first introduce him as a sub and give him a trial for perhaps a managed time.
    Unfortunately HHK is listed in the current injury update.

Sent from my vivo 1937 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Unfortunately HHK is listed in the current injury update.
    I couldn't find this on the public injury list. Do you have access to the supplemental list? Or the Top Secret List?

I don't want you to disclose any information that could jeopardize your position, so I suggest you send the message in Telugu, like I have done below with the above paragraph, and then we can translate it back into English without alerting the AFL spy bots.

నేను పబ్లిక్ గాయం జాబితాలో దీన్ని కనుగొనలేకపోయాను. మీకు అనుబంధ జాబితాకు ప్రాప్యత ఉందా? లేక టాప్ సీక్రెట్ లిస్ట్?

I got most of that, Ludwig, but I couldn't quite work out when my package is arriving?

Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    I got most of that, Ludwig, but I couldn't quite work out when my package is arriving?
    మీ ప్యాకేజీ సోమవారం వస్తుంది. మీ స్నిఫ్ఫర్ కుక్కలను సిద్ధంగా ఉంచుకోండి.

Regular in the Side
    [QUOTE=Ludwig;864511]I couldn't find this on the public injury list. Do you have access to the supplemental list? Or the Top Secret List?
    /QUOTE]

I am very sorry. Can't disclose my source .....as it did not exist. I was probably confused and jumped the gun

Sent from my vivo 1937 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast