Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Round 13 Pre Match Thread - vs St Kilda at the SCG, Thursday 8 June, 7:10 PM

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lwjoyner View Post
    dont know who will stand king
    Would normally be Rampe but would be a big ask after a long stretch out so for me would be Fox

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Would normally be Rampe but would be a big ask after a long stretch out so for me would be Fox
    Why would you put Fox on a 200cm player when you have 2 x 195cm players to play on him? No. I think either Melican or Francis will play on King. I prefer Melican. Fox on Owen maybe or Rampe. I think Rampe and free Fox up to play on the smalls, which he is, proven he is good at. Higgins is a good match up for Fox.

Sent from my JAT-L29 using Tapatalk

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Gee I'm loving all the Buddy celebrations across the club's socials and in the media this week.

He's easily the most entertaining, thrilling, unique player I've seen in 30 years of watching AFL. There'll forever be arguments about the greatest, but no one has given fans more joy in my time watching footy at least.

I'll always vividly remember one game in his original season with us. It was against Port at the SCG, and we were both rattling round the top of the table. Port brought their best, and we matched them, but Buddy turned the game on his head with three goals in 10 minutes in the final quarter, including two freak efforts. One was the bomb from 70m out - and he soon topped it with (in my opinion) an even better goal from the other flank. I felt blessed to be there to watch greatness.

Enjoy it all here: SwansTV: Buddy highlights v Port Adelaide R13 - YouTube
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Senior Player
    Looked at bom radar. Rain clearing away out to sea.

Get the round 14 one going Maltopia! Let's see how many us RWOers can drop this week! Lol.

I have a few in mind...

Sent from my SM-F936B using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234