Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Rnd 21, vs Giants at Giants Stadium, on Saturday 5 August 7:30 PM

Opti-pessi-misti
    Might be a bit problematic getting one home to Tassie too. Can you guarantee that it would get past the sniffer dogs?

Opti-pessi-misti
    Might be a bit problematic getting one home to Tassie too. Can you guarantee that it would get past the sniffer dogs?

Aut vincere aut mori Thunder Shaker's Avatar
    My secret laboratory in the suburbs of Melbourne
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Shaker View Post
    So the question is, who will get that dubious honour? The listed emergencies are Stephens, Arnold, Corey Warner, Buller.
    I'm watching the VFL game (we're flogging GWS in the second quarter). Arnold doing okay in the backline, Warner's been in the action, Buller's kicked a few goals. No sign of Stephens, he's going to be the sub.
    "Unbelievable!" -- Nick Davis leaves his mark on the 2005 semi final

Senior Player
    I wasn't going to be able to make it to the game tonight but now I can. I might be living in another century, but is it still possible to turn up to the game and buy a ticket at the gate without using the ticketmaster website to secure a ticket?
    It's very hard to live in a studio apartment in San Jose with a man who's learning to play violin. That's what she told the police when she handed them the empty revolver.
    The Scarlatti Tilt - Richard Brautigan

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by snajik View Post
    I wasn't going to be able to make it to the game tonight but now I can. I might be living in another century, but is it still possible to turn up to the game and buy a ticket at the gate without using the ticketmaster website to secure a ticket?
    Yes, you can.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    You will be running the risk of not getting a ticket due to a possibility of selling out

Veterans List
    Deleted....wrong thread.

Quote Originally Posted by KTigers View Post
    Yes, you can.
    Isn't if a sell out?

Sent from my CPH2471 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by snajik View Post
    I just looked at Ticketmaster. There seem to be tickets left but I would buy online. Do not wait until you get to ground

Sent from my CPH2471 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BRS328 View Post
    Agree with you on Stephens as he certainly knows how to get the ball at the senior level. Not so confident about Gould who has shown nothing when given opportunities in the seniors.
    To be fair Gould came in at a pretty hard time. No senior tall backs at all. He is too short to play Key back in the AFL and he was asked to play that. He played on several of the league's best forwards, who outweighed even him by 20 keg and had 10-20cm on him. He had a baptism of fire. not only that he was not drafted as a lock down defender. He was drafted as an intercept defender, the role Paddy played. But because we had Paddy doing that they decided to turn him into a lock down defender. which is ok at VFL level but not so good at the AFL level playing on the likes of Hogan, Hawkins & co.

His talents were more in moving the ball, tackling, getting loose, big bodied mid, kicking 55-70 metre goals before coming to us. We have tried to change him completely and I'm not sure that can be done. He is being allowed to play his natural game as a forward and is thriving. Averaging 3/game. His intercepting was great because he plays like a forward, he is able to read the play. As a lock down defender you don't have that opportunity and if you were never a lock down defender you are on a hiding to nothing against gun forwards in the AFL.

Senior Player
    Huge drop off to VFL in standard

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910