Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Swans Off Season Discussion

Is anyone worried about the boys enjoying themselves a bit too much this off-season?

Already I have heard / seen:

- A friend who works at the AFL told me the Swans table was by far the worst behaved and drunk at the Brownlow

- Now the news that Mills has injured his shoulder in Mad Monday wrestling celebrations and is in doubt for Rd 1
    Last edited by liz; 26th September 2023 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Legal issue. Don't make allegations that cannot be substantiated. We don't have the cash to pay the defamation costs.

WTF

Better get his sh8t together by Round 1..... Otherwise we need to trade in another tagger

Quote Originally Posted by cruiser View Post
    Lol (or Not-Lol):

“Callum is our captain and an important member of the squad. We are extremely disappointed this injury has occurred.”

Quiet fury might be another way to describe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    Lol (or Not-Lol):

“Callum is our captain and an important member of the squad. We are extremely disappointed this injury has occurred.”

Perhaps not so quiet behind closed doors. Given how much these guys are paid, in multiples higher than your average bloke in his mid-twenties, it’s incredibly irresponsible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5 1/2 months to round 1

Our best most consistent player if he isnt tagging

Not ideal

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    Lol (or Not-Lol):

After following up a Bob Skilton Medal and grand final with likely 10th+ BSM finish and an elimination final loss, I'd have thought Mills would be super keen to prime himself for a big 2034.

He may have been, and we all make mistakes, but it is extremely disappointing that he didn't have the discipline to avoid this.

Wasn’t Mills out injured for an extended period once before after some silliness tripping over a chain fence?

Happened last week according to the statement so it was never intended to be leaked to the public.

Someone snitched to Cleary which i imagine the club would be even more furious than the incident.

Quote Originally Posted by cruiser View Post
    Wasn’t Mills out injured for an extended period once before after some silliness tripping over a chain fence?
    Rampe tripped over the chain fence hurdling it coming back from a training run.

Mills wrecked his foot slipping on the footpath while throwing around a gridiron ball. That was unlucky. Wrestling a teammate is plain stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by H2F View Post
    Happened last week according to the statement so it was never intended to be leaked to the public.

Someone snitched to Cleary which i imagine the club would be even more furious than the incident.
    Hard to hide being in a sling for 8+ weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Injuries can occur in all manner of seemingly harmless ways. Falling off a bicycle, falling down some stairs, roller blading, skiing, skate boarding, horsing around and letting your hair down.
    Mills works his butt off, but I hope he’s better before 2034.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast