Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Swans Off Season Discussion

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fever View Post
    Hundred per cent. Don't get the anger and hate.
    One of our best players and our captain is out for maybe the entirety of next season....a season where our flag window is wide open due to likely off season trading....if one is not angry, that is just plain weird.

BTW, there has been no hate.....just lots of justified frustration.
    Last edited by stevoswan; 28th September 2023 at 09:19 PM.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    One of our best players and our captain is out for maybe the entirety of next season....a season where our flag window is wide open due to off season trading....if one is not angry, that is just plain weird.

BTW, there has been no hate.....just lots of justified frustration.
    A lot of reaction way over the top and sanctimonious. Mills has been exemplary ever since he arrived.

Veterans List
    A lot of reaction way over the top and sanctimonious. Mills has been exemplary ever since he arrived.
    Exemplary but obviously not 'perfect'. Of course it's very reasonable to ask 'who is?'.....but Millsy ballsed up big time here and Swans fans have every right to be angry with the outcome.

Do you think Mills isn't angry at himself? Likewise his fans have every right to also be and I think even the man himself would agree.

Having said that, I'm confident he will be doing everything he can for redemption.

Senior Player
    No pme would be more upset than him.

That was the funniest episode of THE FRONT BAR of the year. Toby Greene - hilarious, Damian Hardwick - killed it, Fitzy - v funny .

Im hearing Arm wrestling injury ?
    We need the preseason textbook photo of Konstantys Pipes

Regular in the Side
    Hang on, what have I missed? Last I heard Mills was potentially in doubt for round one. Now posters here are saying he could 'miss the whole season' - was his arm completely ripped off? Was he mucking around with a chainsaw??

Poor Mills, his press conference showed a bit of guts, but he’s clearly totally shattered by what’s happened. Not giving too much away either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Senior Player
    It's like he committed a major crime. Ridiculous. No way he should relinquish the captaincy. Sounds determined to try and make round 1.

Mills should be a politician. Gave absolutely nothing. Claimed that he wanted to take ownership but couldn’t even say what happened. Pathetic.

Rotator cuffs take 3 months to heal before you can even do strengthening exercises. Further 3 months doing rehab. So he is at least 6 months away. Shouldn’t miss much of the season if all goes well.

It's like he committed a major crime. Ridiculous. No way he should relinquish the captaincy. Sounds determined to try and make round 1.
    Agreed. It seems really bad luck that he sustained this, as it turned out, serious injury. Recently there was a NRL player with the Canterbury Bulldogs who was made to wrestle with his team mates as a penalty for arriving late to training and apart from fatigue I believe that the player didn't sustain any injuries.

Btw just saw Mills interview

I stand on the side of this is an accident

I can’t remember one time in my life wrestling with team mates or friends something like this ever happened

But what would say is that a friend recently tore their rotator cuff and required two rounds of surgery

1st operation cost $55k

Wow weee

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast