Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 37

Thread: AFLW R10 2023: Fremantle v Sydney Swans, 5.05pm EDT Sun 5 Nov Fremantle Oval

  1. #13
    Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,807
    C'MON SWANNIES!!!

  2. #14
    Veterans List dejavoodoo44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    7,190
    Hoping for a Dockers score now, as I wouldn't mind going to Carrara next week.

  3. #15
    Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,807
    BLOODS-Y MAGNIFICENT!!

  4. #16
    Veterans List dejavoodoo44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    7,190
    So, did anyone expect a finals spot at the start of the season?

  5. #17
    scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    peaches eaten, trousers rolled
    Posts
    9,692
    Blog Entries
    2
    Absolutely ecstatic. Wonderful!

  6. #18
    Go Swannies! Site Admin Meg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In the Brewongle
    Posts
    4,712



    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  7. #19
    Veteran Site Admin
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    16,365
    Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Hoping for a Dockers score now, as I wouldn't mind going to Carrara next week.
    Remarkable that one behind can have such an effect on percentage. I might have thought about traveling down to KP, but I don't have any interest in going to the Gold Coast.

  8. #20
    Veterans List aardvark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    5,668
    Plenty of tears here. So very proud of these girls.

  9. #21
    Veterans List dejavoodoo44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    7,190
    Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    Remarkable that one behind can have such an effect on percentage. I might have thought about traveling down to KP, but I don't have any interest in going to the Gold Coast.
    Oh, the Gold Coast isn't that bad.

  10. #22
    Veterans List dejavoodoo44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    7,190
    Just looking at the AFLW Coaches Votes, after the last published results in Round 8. Gardiner was in third place with 55 votes, behind Anderson of Brisbane with 56 and Garner of North on 61. I thought she was probably BOG today and possibly last week, so I think she's probably gone past Anderson. Unfortunately, I don't think she'll catch Garner, who possibly also has a couple of BOG performances. But still, second is a huge achievement for someone who was bit of an unknown at the start of the season.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Just looking at the AFLW Coaches Votes, after the last published results in Round 8. Gardiner was in third place with 55 votes, behind Anderson of Brisbane with 56 and Garner of North on 61. I thought she was probably BOG today and possibly last week, so I think she's probably gone past Anderson. Unfortunately, I don't think she'll catch Garner, who possibly also has a couple of BOG performances. But still, second is a huge achievement for someone who was bit of an unknown at the start of the season.
    Actually, she was on 56 and Anderson was on 57.

  11. #23
    Veterans List
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Castlemaine, Vic.
    Posts
    8,111
    How good were our ladies today? Just brilliant.....certainly made sure of that final finals spot!

  12. #24
    Veterans List
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Castlemaine, Vic.
    Posts
    8,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fever View Post
    Tight game. Got lucky with that non goal
    Just saw the replay of that....shocking decision it has to be said. Amazing that officialdom can be so incompetent at times.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO