Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Round 3: the other games.

Quote Originally Posted by Maltopia View Post
    Have seen Ben McKay play two weeks in a row (a rarity in itself lol), and am so glad he chose the Bombers over us.
    Although, it still irks me that North got pick 3 in compensation, when I don't think his loss would've been all that traumatic.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Although, it still irks me that North got pick 3 in compensation, when I don't think his loss would've been all that traumatic.
    Benevolent dictators (AFL) are doubling down on their North Melbourne investment. Can't see the club continue to fail after all the help they have been given already, so they have to give them even more.

Windsor is shaping as a very handy pick 7.

Tough win by Melbourne in a quality game. The fact that many of the Port fans a so feral, made me enjoy it a little bit more.

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Tough win by Melbourne in a quality game. The fact that many of the Port fans a so feral, made me enjoy it a little bit more.
    The ferals who were abusing Ben Brown when he successfully kicked a goal from the boundary line would've been considered too aggressive and nasty to be a part of the Collingwood Cheer Squad!

Quote Originally Posted by Maltopia View Post
    Stringer won the game for the Bombers with some massive key moments in the fourth quarter, including a set shot bomb from outside 50 from what looked like over 45 degrees.

He was very under par in the first half, but rose to the occasion when the game was there to be won.
    Bombers/Saints was very entertaining to watch but also hilarious - it seemed that both teams were trying to lose. The ball handling mistakes by both teams on a ground that is protected from the elements were terrible!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandridge View Post
    The ferals who were abusing Ben Brown when he successfully kicked a goal from the boundary line would've been considered too aggressive and nasty to be a part of the Collingwood Cheer Squad!
    Yeah, I noticed them. They looked a bit like brothers and a bit like their parents were also closely related. One of them was wearing a Port SANFL prison bar jersey, that somehow seemed more prison bar than usual. The other was wearing a T-shirt, and it looked to me that the logo said, 'criminal'.

Hawks have the Cats somewhat rattled, really getting under their skin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Veterans List
    Good come back from the Hawks. I'm at the game and after the first quarter I thought it was going to be all one way.

Yesterday I was having a go at Papley for slipping over at the Ponsford end of the ground. The players are also slipping over in the same area today. Apparently that end was where the Taylor Swift stage was, so that may be contributing to it.

Hawks back within 4 pts after being belted early.

And now they're being belted again!
    Last edited by Sandridge; 1st April 2024 at 05:06 PM.

Veterans List
    It is absolutely pouring here now. Glad I'm undercover!

Veterans List
    The game has been suspended for 20 minutes because of the weather. I've never seen this happen before.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast