Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sydney V Collingwood 26th June!

On the Rookie List

Sydney V Collingwood 26th June!

Well folks, the big game at Telstra Staduim, Sydney on Saturday night the 26th is coming up. As you all know it is the only game for the weekend in the AFL and should be close to capacity no matter how the two teams are travelling! I'm thinking about making the trip from Melbourne and I suppose just raised the topic to see who is going, not only from Melbourne, but Australia wide.

Would like to hear all thoughts / comments regarding this topic - IE will there be a RWO contigent - any one know of any cheap flights etc - any thing to do with this game - please post here - would be keen to hear everyones thoughts.

Thanks.
    No.1 ticket holder of Nick Davis Fan Club...

Re: Sydney V Collingwood 26th June!

Originally posted by Cheer Cheer
    Well folks, the big game at Telstra Staduim, Sydney on Saturday night the 26th is coming up. As you all know it is the only game for the weekend in the AFL and should be close to capacity no matter how the two teams are travelling! I'm thinking about making the trip from Melbourne and I suppose just raised the topic to see who is going, not only from Melbourne, but Australia wide.

Would like to hear all thoughts / comments regarding this topic - IE will there be a RWO contigent - any one know of any cheap flights etc - any thing to do with this game - please post here - would be keen to hear everyones thoughts.

Thanks.
    I'll be there for sure! Luckily I live out in Western Sydney, so its only a 20 minute drive if there is traffic.

I'd love for our Melbourne supporters to be able to make it to this game. Undoubtedly, all the Piebald ferals will be making the trip (I remember how loud they were last year!), so we'll need you guys as well!

Re: Re: Sydney V Collingwood 26th June!

Originally posted by dendol
    Undoubtedly, all the Piebald ferals will be making the trip (I remember how loud they were last year!), so we'll need you guys as well!
    Not so sure they'll turn up.

I laugh at comments made about Swans supporters being bandwagoners. Watch all the Eddie lemmings jump off this year.

I will be making the trip up from Melbourne with two other Swans members. Got our $113.00 return Qantas tickets before the year started.

Can't wait to get stuck into the Collingwood supporters after last year. Hopefully I won't be as drunk and will be able to remember what happens in the second half.

DST
    "Looking forward to a rebuilt, new, fast and exciting Swans model in 2010"

On the Rookie List
    Quick tip to anyone buying: BUY NOW!! ITS ALMOST SOLD OUT!! I just bought mine, got a pack of 12 cos im takin mates and have dogged the members for that week, and the kind lady at Ticketek said its "almost sold out and its selling extremely well." I am worried though, how many of these will be Collingwood ferals.
    But how good is that! Almost Sold Out!!! Best news iv got all week after the Catholic School Strike!

I bet you go to Oakhill.

On the Rookie List
    I bet you go to Oakhill.
    Can i put $5 on that??....how did u know that?

Castle Hill/Catholic School.

Paul Rendazo?

On the Rookie List
    Castle Hill/Catholic School.
    Paul Rendazo?
    Fair enough

Haha no way if I guessed that right.

It's Matt Ticehurst, I'm mates with Andy Hughes and stuff, go to Kings.

Re: Sydney V Collingwood 26th June!

Originally posted by Cheer Cheer
    Anniswan and I are going, and the flights were pretty cheap last November when we purchased them!
    CHER - Who has two types of blood cells "RED ones and WHITE ones"

I'm not sure as I haven't looked, but what are the jetstar flights like? If available.
    Here's my heart and you can break it
    I need some release, release, release
    We need
    Love and peace

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast