Thread: Thursday Night is Chat night

Thursday Night is Chat night

Follow the link from 8 till late
    Points up there 'chat'
    CHER - Who has two types of blood cells "RED ones and WHITE ones"

I'm there
    Vicky Pollard: Oh my god I so can't believe you just said that this is like the time I threw Anita's nokia in the canal as a joke and she's like you have well got to buy me another one and I'm like get over it and then Paul came over who's adopted anyway and started saying that I fancy Mark Bennett but oh my god just because I have sex with someone doesn't mean I fancy them.

On the Rookie List
    when does this chat open..im gonna be a first timer so what exactly is it....

Not happy Jan!!

First it tells me my nick is password protected, then it bombards me with about 5 or 6 popup windows

What's the deal?

LOL some minor disagreements we have here, don't we now?

Westernswan, there is a link in the top right hand corner saying Chat and you press that and work your way through your nickname etc. Starts at 8
    Vicky Pollard: Oh my god I so can't believe you just said that this is like the time I threw Anita's nokia in the canal as a joke and she's like you have well got to buy me another one and I'm like get over it and then Paul came over who's adopted anyway and started saying that I fancy Mark Bennett but oh my god just because I have sex with someone doesn't mean I fancy them.

at least I can get the applet to run this week, so thats a start