Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: On the Couch - What a joke......

Angry On the Couch - What a joke......

They spent a whole TWO minutes at the end of the show talking about the Swans/West Coast game.

WHAT A JOKE.......

Four games to review. You'd think they'd spend about ten minutes at least on each game.

What did they say about the Sydney V St Kilda game?
    Swannies for life!

Veterans List
    No they didn't. They talked about lightening and Nicks.

They talked about Brisbane for 20 minutes about players we already know about adnausium. Did the Brown thing to death.

You would reckon come finals they would look at all the sides. Us and WCE didn't play in the finals if you listen Melbourne media.

Coming into the finals match quiet and steady won't do us any harm. Low expectations of us would suit me fine and then before that Melbourne media know it we will be walking away from the "G" with the premiership
    Swannies for life!

On the Rookie List
    Very disappointing from Healy and co. Fortunately for all footy enthusiasts however, Mike did find the time to throw in his support for the night's umpiring - What an absoulte joke!

Senior Player
    boo hoo, get over it
    C'mon Chels!

On the Rookie List
    Penga... when you watch (and enjoy) a detailed analysis of three finals games, you expect the remaining final game will be given similar attention. "Two minutes" of attention seemed a generous estimate.

ps. Simply voicing one's annoyance certainly doesn't require a "boo-hoo" from you.

Why do we not get the coverage we deserve in Melbourne?

Even when we do play a top side and beat them we are subjected to "why they lost" and not "how we won".

I just don't get it? Are we that hated down there? And it sucks that i am starting to like Robert Walls a lot as he really rates us and gives us a mention. scary stuff that!

And penga no need to troll.

Yep, what a joke of a show. I can't believe we barely got a mention.

Football Terrorist
    Originally posted by Matt79
    Coming into the finals match quiet and steady won't do us any harm. Low expectations of us would suit me fine and then before that Melbourne media know it we will be walking away from the "G" with the premiership
    I quite agree with that. Let us go unnoticed and shock em all when we walk away with the prize.

I reckon we are the only team that can beat Brisbane.
    The Destructive Dan Experience - Featuring Teal.
    Add me on Facebook - Danny Pinsuti (Except Suzi Olsen and her split personalities.)
    238 AFL Games.

Senior Player
    they obviously ran out of time. they wouldve structured it to give even time but didnt get the chance.

anyway, you know whats going on at the club, you know who is playing well. why do you need media to make up your mind for you? who cares what they think anyway, how will their comments make a skeric (sp?) of difference to this weekend's performance of our boys?
    C'mon Chels!

Originally posted by penga
    they obviously ran out of time. they wouldve structured it to give even time but didnt get the chance.

anyway, you know whats going on at the club, you know who is playing well. why do you need media to make up your mind for you? who cares what they think anyway, how will their comments make a skeric (sp?) of difference to this weekend's performance of our boys?
    boo hoo to you.

Lets just all turn the TV off, log off and sit around and wait until the game. Yeah lets do that.

You're a bundle of fun arnt ya penga!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast