Thread: any more info

any more info

guys just wondering if there was any more info on the panel for the international rules games. i heard tredrea wont be coming and some other player(cant remember his name). post up any news here if u know any..

Veteran Site Admin
    Only that Barry Hall (that's BBBBH to you) and Leo Barry, two Swans players who played last year and will be automatic choices this year if they are available because they made the AA team, are both booked in for post-season operations and therefore probably won't be making the trip.

Leo you may not remember but Barry Hall is the big bloke with a huge tattoo on his shoulder and very little hair.

Living in 2005
    Originally posted by liz
    Only that Barry Hall (that's BBBBH to you) and Leo Barry, two Swans players who played last year and will be automatic choices this year if they are available because they made the AA team, are both booked in for post-season operations and therefore probably won't be making the trip.

Leo you may not remember but Barry Hall is the big bloke with a huge tattoo on his shoulder and very little hair.
    Kirky played last year too yes?

He will probably stay home also because of his new baby.

ya i know BBBH, i watch AFL here in Ireland. if hes not coming,no tredrea,lloyd,hird not there and shane crawford not coming ye are looking a bit light upfront,physically and scoring wise.

Originally posted by duggie
    ya i know BBBH, i watch AFL here in Ireland. if hes not coming,no tredrea,lloyd,hird not there and shane crawford not coming ye are looking a bit light upfront,physically and scoring wise.
    Ye'll just have to wait and see eh!

yeah cant wait,hope that gurrier akermanis comes over,the irish lads owe him one and im sure hed be in for some 'special treatment'.

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by duggie
    yeah cant wait,hope that gurrier akermanis comes over,the irish lads owe him one and im sure hed be in for some 'special treatment'.
    LOL. He is very "special"!!! Loves a bit of agro!!!