Thread: RWO as a source of info and feed back 4 the Swans

Banned indefinitely by Moderators for posting totally inappropriate material

RWO as a source of info and feed back 4 the Swans

If I was running the Swans I would instruct everybody to read everything said about the Swans here and on Bigfooty. (also instruct them to take it with a little salt too)
    Do you think the Swans take notice of what is happening with the fans on sites like this ?

Blog Entries
    Well footyhead, I thought it strangely coincidental that after all the talk on here about the Swans constitution a copy of it appeared on the official web site and in the members magazine. There was something else too I noticed but can't remember now...

On the Rookie List
    Originally posted by ROK Lobster
    Well footyhead, I thought it strangely coincidental that after all the talk on here about the Swans constitution a copy of it appeared on the official web site and in the members magazine. There was something else too I noticed but can't remember now...
    Everyone may have talked about the constitution on here, but legally the club has to display this as part of our right to vote and in the lead up to the AGM.

Regardless if we had talked about it or not it would have been displayed to meet the legal obligations.

I am sure people at the club read our posts, not sure if they take notice of certain threads.

GM

I bet you they read the "Christmas Freak" and "Your Gender" threads. Looking forward to those affecting the website...
    Captain Logic is not steering this tugboat.

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

Blog Entries
    I'm waiting to see if NobNob is nominated for the board...

Re: RWO as a source of info and feed back 4 the Swans

Originally posted by footyhead
    If I was running the Swans I would instruct everybody to read everything said about the Swans here and on Bigfooty. (also instruct them to take it with a little salt too)
    Do you think the Swans take notice of what is happening with the fans on sites like this ?
    Ah yes bigfooty, the Who's Who of Successful Sports Administrators and Coaches

This forum is only a good source for the Swans 'IF' we elminate Wild Miscellany (along with ROK) and it's during the footy season.
    Vicky Pollard: Oh my god I so can't believe you just said that this is like the time I threw Anita's nokia in the canal as a joke and she's like you have well got to buy me another one and I'm like get over it and then Paul came over who's adopted anyway and started saying that I fancy Mark Bennett but oh my god just because I have sex with someone doesn't mean I fancy them.

The club does read the board and has had communication with Des and other members of the board in the past, so we do know they take notice of the board itself. The club has taken notice of certain minor suggestions in the past from this board and introduced them, as well as getting an idea of opinion over certain issues.
    Once was, now elsewhere

Not sure if they took the suggestion off RWO or from a conversation Cher and I had with Tony Morwood last year, but we did suggest that the club have a package for Melbourne members that include some Sydney games in it.

This has now been acheived, but funnily enough the can't take up this option in 2005 due to tight finances.

Senior Player

Re: RWO as a source of info and feed back 4 the Swans

Originally posted by footyhead

Do you think the Swans take notice of what is happening with the fans on sites like this ? [/B]
    I follow English soccer club , Southampton.

There is a "PLANETFOOTBALL"site , purely chat/posting , which is not particularly controversial or menacing .

There is another site ,"Saintsforever"which has a far more aggressive, critical bent and the club DO take notice of comments by the fans and site host.

So if RWO wants to get the ear of the Swans administration - be controversial and agitate.