Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guernsey Presentation Night

Go Swans Always
    Well written Bron (one small error Ch 7 & 10) hopefully will do the broadcast from 2007.

How do you remember so much info. I forgot it by end of the night but was impressed by the words spoken by Roos and Maxfield.

Couldn't understand the point of Colless words re bad start re car not starting before he got there and related that to maybe Sydney's season? Odd comment I thought.
    Love those Swans

Veteran Site Admin
    Originally posted by janpa
    (one small error Ch 7 & 10)
    fixed

Originally posted by GoSouth33
    Just finished reading Bron's report of the Guernsey presentation. A nicely put together summary of the evening's events. Well done. Congratulations also on your fifth place finish in the Director vote.
    Thanks.
    Dream, believe, achieve!

Originally posted by janpa
    Well written Bron (one small error Ch 7 & 10) hopefully will do the broadcast from 2007.

How do you remember so much info. I forgot it by end of the night but was impressed by the words spoken by Roos and Maxfield.

Couldn't understand the point of Colless words re bad start re car not starting before he got there and related that to maybe Sydney's season? Odd comment I thought.
    Thanks.

I actually take notes whenever I'm writing a report, otherwise I wouldn't remember it all. I forgot to take paper this year, and one of the table menus was sacrificed for the greater good.

Yes, we were surprised by those comments. I guess it was meant to be funny, but we just thought it was odd. For those who weren't there, Richard Colless started by saying that his car had broken down coming to the evening and he hoped it wasn't an omen! Well, at the conference I was running Thursday/Friday, my project's sponsor had a flat tyre and was late for the second day. If it's an omen, I hope it's a good one!
    Dream, believe, achieve!

Have just read Bron's reort. I want to live in Sydney !! I want to go to those events!!! Mind you I would have to live in my car with the difference between real estate prices. What else are Volvo station wagons for.
    "The Dog days are over, The Dog days are gone" Florence and the Machine

Thumbs up

Thanks heaps for the report Bron.What a fantastic night youmust have had.It was a nice gesture to introduce the families of our new recruits,what a proud moment that would be for player and parents.Its good the parents get recognition as there is a lot of work having a budding sportsman for a kid.
    Would have loved to been there but not living in Sydney I am finding Brons efforts so beneficial.Thanks again for such a descriptive vision of the big night for our Swannies.

Blog Entries
    Sounds like a ripping night!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12