Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Captaincy

Blog Entries
    Why not Heath James. An inspiration to all. Metonymic of the Swan's overall. Give Heath a chance, at least for a week. Maybe the week before we play the Pies?

Living in 2005
    Does this mean because the rest of 2005 is being used as an audition for the captainancy we can write off the season as being nothing more than a dress rehearsal for "bigger and better years"?

Because I would love to see the bitch fight between the 6 of them to see who would captain the Grand Final team this year. (Not suggesting we are at that level, just making a point!)

Geez, put Kirk as captain, get on with the season and make a longer term decision over the off season.

Originally posted by ugg
    Poor Willo, surely he deserves a go as well.
    Agreed - he's been captain at least once - when we played Carlton and we won that match

Originally posted by gossipcom
    Agreed - he's been captain at least once - when we played Carlton and we won that match
    But reading the article on the Swans site, it states that he and Jason Ball turned down the chance to be part of the group because of the fact they both have one or two years left in them and rather the club give a chance to someone who will be here long after they retire.

As for my pick for Captain, I said it many years ago and I'll say it now - Jude Bolton for captain.
    Once was, now elsewhere

I agree with Willo in that there isn't really a point, fact is that the Hall and Kirk are likely to be next in line and after that maybe it'll be the Bolton and Goodes's turn to lead the team
    Come on Magic!

This club is a joke.

Ben Matthews (C)

What a pathetic joke from a club that now resembles a circus.

Go away Paul roos, just go away. You are doing nothing pro active for the club at the moment.

Originally posted by robbieando
    But reading the article on the Swans site, it states that he and Jason Ball turned down the chance to be part of the group because of the fact they both have one or two years left in them and rather the club give a chance to someone who will be here long after they retire.
    That's what I was worried about.
    Vicky Pollard: Oh my god I so can't believe you just said that this is like the time I threw Anita's nokia in the canal as a joke and she's like you have well got to buy me another one and I'm like get over it and then Paul came over who's adopted anyway and started saying that I fancy Mark Bennett but oh my god just because I have sex with someone doesn't mean I fancy them.

On the Rookie List
    Ben Matthew, what a lucky man! Well the largely maligned Thomas is now vindicated.
    LIFE GOES ON

Originally posted by Diego
    This club is a joke.

Ben Matthews (C)

What a pathetic joke from a club that now resembles a circus.

Go away Paul roos, just go away. You are doing nothing pro active for the club at the moment.
    Com'on. Appointing Ben Matthews is surely a proactive move . It is totally out of the box.

Banned indefinitely by Moderators for posting totally inappropriate material

As for my pick for Captain, I said it many years ago and I'll say it now - Jude Bolton for captain.
    Hahahahahahahahahaha

Originally posted by footyhead
    Hahahahahahahahahaha
    At least he wouldn't do a Nick Riewoldt.
    Once was, now elsewhere

At least he wouldn't do a Nick Riewoldt.
    Win a match off his own boot...?
    Captain Logic is not steering this tugboat.

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast