Thought it would be a good time to do this.. any later and it becomes easy as we have a better idea of who is injured, out of form etc and we don't want it to be too easy do we! I know we already have the list, hopes and dreams thread but that is more for a general open discussion about the year ahead! This one is for PREDICTIONS and predictions only! Give it your best shot people!! Don't be afraid to go bold! Sometimes the predictions that are seen as the craziest are the ones that age the best! Either way it will be good fun to be able to look back at the end of the year and see how we all went!!

Note - Please keep it civil! Do not judge each other's contributions as they are just predictions and it is just a bit of fun!

I will kick things off!!

Predicted finish - 4th! An improvement on last year but we might be one more year away from being the best! We might go out in a semi final or maybe even a prelim.

Best and fairest - My heart says Parker but im gonna go with my head and say Mills! 2nd year in the mids he is primed for a big one.

Rising star - Logan McDonald.. another year into the kid, he will be even better than the promise he showed early last season.

Most improved - Oliver Florent.. he will finally deliver a consistent season and show everyone in the comp what he can do!

Top 5 b&f bolter - I was gonna say Juzzy but he already finished 7th last yr so it wouldn't be much of a bolt!! So I have gone with Chad Warner.. "The Chad" is such an explosive player and the kind of X factor who will surprise many to bolt into the top five.

Leading goalkicker - Hard to go past Lance!!

Surprise package - Every year there is someone who isn't rated by many but turns things around .. we have seen it with Harry C, Robbie Fox and last year Hickey! This year it will be... Sam Reid.. there was some confusion why he was kept and many believed we didn't need him. I predict he will go back in defence and play the majority of the season!

Headline you will see - "Is this the best rebuild of the modern era?"

Let's hear what you guys think!

CHEER CHEER