Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RWO's irreverent nicknames for the other clubs

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty10 View Post
    The explanation is too funny for it to not be on the list.
    Irony personified

Senior Player
    West Coast - Wet Toast

Sent from my SM-T865 using Tapatalk
    We have them where we want them, everything is going according to plan!

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fever View Post
    Irony personified
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fever View Post
    Irony personified
    🤣🤣🤣

Speaking of Norf, I couldnt help but laugh at David King (ex Norf player) on AFL 180 (I mean 360) the other night when he said North have a real buzz about the place, and the list is going places.

They are stone mother-less last, so Mr King is talking out his butt hole. And the only reason I can come to the conclusion why Mr King would need to do that, is the Tasmanian report must be due, and it says "move norf to tassie".

Warming the Bench
    Collingwood - Colliwobbles
    Richmond - Wretchmond
    WCE - West Coke Eagles
    St Kilda - The aint's

I've heard from opposition supporters us being called Sadney

Quote Originally Posted by KSAS View Post
    I've heard from opposition supporters us being called Sadney
    How dare they. Idiots

My personal favorite is ASADon.

Port Power - Pork Chowder
    Norf, The PauperRoos, lol@norf, all work
    Western Bulldogs. The Welfare, but Fairy Puppies is a good insult, and leaves no doubt as to why they are called it.
    Melbourne-Dreamons.
    Richmond - Ninthmond. Their fans hate it and will instantly point out how many times Richmond have finished ninth
    St Kilda - Aints. Sums up their success

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor J. View Post
    How dare they. Idiots

My personal favorite is ASADon.

Port Power - Pork Chowder
    Norf, The PauperRoos, lol@norf, all work
    Western Bulldogs. The Welfare, but Fairy Puppies is a good insult, and leaves no doubt as to why they are called it.
    Melbourne-Dreamons.
    Richmond - Ninthmond. Their fans hate it and will instantly point out how many times Richmond have finished ninth
    St Kilda - Aints. Sums up their success

I love ASADon and Dreamons.....very clever!

Back in the day i often heard Collingwood referred to as the "Woodsmen" which i rarely hear these days.

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    Speaking of Norf, I couldnt help but laugh at David King (ex Norf player) on AFL 180 (I mean 360) the other night when he said North have a real buzz about the place, and the list is going places.

They are stone mother-less last, so Mr King is talking out his butt hole. And the only reason I can come to the conclusion why Mr King would need to do that, is the Tasmanian report must be due, and it says "move norf to tassie".
    I actually like listening to the much maligned David King. I remember he was was one of the few who were talking up the Swans in 2012 when everyone else was dismissive. & nothing wrong with feeling good about your club even when you’re headed for a spoon. Norf have had some good results since losing the first 8 games. They’ve also beaten the 3 teams that whooped us (well, one was a draw - but basically a win).

Don’t be surprised if they take us down.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post

Cheap shot at North who are very competitive and exceeding expectations. Credit to their coaching panel which includes Paul Roos on a part time basis.

Norf are a cancer on the competition. Wherever they go Sydney, Canberra, gold coast, Tassie, the local AFL following is worse off because of it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast