Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: RWO site changes, bugs, disruptions thread

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar
    Had to reboot, apologies, just trying out different fixes to that thread issue
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

Veteran Site Admin
    I've deleted the post.

Aut vincere aut mori Thunder Shaker's Avatar
    My secret laboratory in the suburbs of Melbourne
    Quote Originally Posted by Danzar View Post
    Seems like that old bug that used to happen. I can't see how I can delete the post, will just have to leave it. You can still go to the next page so doesn't have too big an impact. Thanks for letting us know
    If you paste the post number into the appropriate script, it's possible to delete or modify the post without using the appropriate button.

Post number #98 (817031) in the "Changes for R8: Swans vs Melbourne" thread is currently broken.
    "Unbelievable!" -- Nick Davis leaves his mark on the 2005 semi final

Aut vincere aut mori Thunder Shaker's Avatar
    My secret laboratory in the suburbs of Melbourne
    Post number 720 in "2021 trading, drafting and list management: players and personnel" is breaking the thread.
    "Unbelievable!" -- Nick Davis leaves his mark on the 2005 semi final

Senior Player
    Post 20 has broken the Robert Muir thread with the old "don't copy/paste ABC News URLs" issue.

I posted to the “2021 trading, drafting and list management: players …” thread using an SMH URL and it’s stuffed up the thread.

Don’t know why but ABC and SMH urls always do that

Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    I posted to the “2021 trading, drafting and list management: players …” thread using an SMH URL and it’s stuffed up the thread.

This has happened a hundred times now. I'm starting to worry that these 2 links may not be good enough to make it to top forum level and may have to be dropped to the sandpit.

But maybe I'm being too hasty, especially with The AB. They are the national broadcaster; maybe with a couple more years of development they can find a spot in the forum without being a bust.

I would be giving The AB a contract extension if they can recover from their soft issue injuries. But I'd be delisting the SMH. I don't support some of their punch in the gut off field antics, especially their pay to play schemes. A bit of a dog act, if you ask me.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    Trick is to paste some text and wrap it in a link, rather than just pasting the URL. Here's a short video demonstration.

Sorry same problem from Fairfax on the 2021 drafting thread. It’s very hard to follow the instructions on an iPhone

Senior Player
    Sorry I posted the same link as MW above trying to help thinking it might show up as a link and move past the issue but obviously not. Never had that problem before

Sorry, I just stuffed up the round 16 thread. Could you delete my last post?

Has there ever been 3 consecutive posts beginning with the word "Sorry"?

Should this be commemorated with a virtual statue in houour of contrition?