PDA

View Full Version : Neutral Experts

TheHood
21st September 2005, 03:45 PM
Have a friend who has a friend who is one of the fitness gurus at Port. They had a meeting today and their conversation turned to the Granny.

Apparently Choc and Rhoda, in fact it was unanimous that they thought the Swannies had it in the bag.

Sometimes it's hard to get out of your own head and heart to know whether we have the game plan and determination that betters your opponents or not.

I find this kind of news heartening and not worrying at all.

Who else has got some mail from friends or first hand that have the good oil on the Swans?

cruiser
21st September 2005, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by TheHood
Have a friend who has a friend who is one of the fitness gurus at Port. They had a meeting today and their conversation turned to the Granny.

Apparently Choc and Rhoda, in fact it was unanimous that they thought the Swannies had it in the bag.

Sometimes it's hard to get out of your own head and heart to know whether we have the game plan and determination that betters your opponents or not.

Who else has got some mail from friends or first hand that have the good oil on the Swans?
Everyone I talk to wants Sydney to win and thinks that Sydney will do it (I dont know any Wiggles or Aints supporters).

ItsAllGoodes
21st September 2005, 05:54 PM
Guy I work with has some propeller-head mathematician/statistician friends who have a program that predicts afl results - apparently its currently predicting a 22 point win to Sydney

Legs Akimbo
21st September 2005, 07:46 PM

I put a picture of the swans logo and a West Coast logo in front of my cat and he went and sat on the swans logo. Good enough for me.

Piobaireachd
21st September 2005, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Legs Akimbo
I put a picture of the swans logo and a West Coast logo in front of my cat and he went and sat on the swans logo. Good enough for me. ROFLMAO :D

Such humour is greatly appreciated this week :)

ROK Lobster
21st September 2005, 08:57 PM
I put a picture of the swans logo and a West Coast logo in front of my cat and he went and sat on the swans logo. Good enough for me. How does it pick the margins?

dendol
21st September 2005, 09:08 PM
I put a picture of the swans logo and a West Coast logo in front of my cat and he went and sat on the swans logo. Good enough for me.

as long as the cat doesnt ******** or piss on the Swans logo! ;)

Mod edit - Don't avoid the swear filter.

dendol edit - sorry, must' have been a typo. I hit that apo'stroph'e by accident sometimes' Damn, there I go again.

Charlie
21st September 2005, 09:11 PM
I asked one of those magic ball things if we'll win the flag. It said 'of course'.

Legs Akimbo
21st September 2005, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by ROK Lobster
How does it pick the margins?

Number of times it licks its arse

Sanecow
21st September 2005, 10:02 PM
Number of times it licks its arse

And? And?

Legs Akimbo
21st September 2005, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Sanecow
And? And?

Dunno, he's still going.

giant
21st September 2005, 11:11 PM
Beautiful - i actually am LOL :D

TheHood
22nd September 2005, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by ItsAllGoodes
Guy I work with has some propeller-head mathematician/statistician friends who have a program that predicts afl results - apparently its currently predicting a 22 point win to Sydney

Love that description of a brainiac, "propeller-dead".

Think I will dine out on that one this weekend, yep, first nerd I meet...look out "propeller-head".

TheHood
29th September 2005, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by ItsAllGoodes

Only a measly 18 points adrift. May as well have been 140. It was enough points though to pick the winner!

giant
29th September 2005, 04:03 PM
Thank you for resurrecting this - I think it's my favouritest RWO thread & I thought it had been lost to hyperspace.

Legs Akimbo
29th September 2005, 08:18 PM
Only a measly 18 points adrift. May as well have been 140. It was enough points though to pick the winner!

...and yet my cat is still licking his arse.