Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neutral Experts

On the Rookie List

Neutral Experts

Have a friend who has a friend who is one of the fitness gurus at Port. They had a meeting today and their conversation turned to the Granny.

Apparently Choc and Rhoda, in fact it was unanimous that they thought the Swannies had it in the bag.

Sometimes it's hard to get out of your own head and heart to know whether we have the game plan and determination that betters your opponents or not.

I find this kind of news heartening and not worrying at all.

Who else has got some mail from friends or first hand that have the good oil on the Swans?
    The Pain of Discipline is Nothing Like The Pain of Disappointment

Re: Neutral Experts

Originally posted by TheHood
    Have a friend who has a friend who is one of the fitness gurus at Port. They had a meeting today and their conversation turned to the Granny.

Apparently Choc and Rhoda, in fact it was unanimous that they thought the Swannies had it in the bag.

Sometimes it's hard to get out of your own head and heart to know whether we have the game plan and determination that betters your opponents or not.

Who else has got some mail from friends or first hand that have the good oil on the Swans?
    Everyone I talk to wants Sydney to win and thinks that Sydney will do it (I dont know any Wiggles or Aints supporters).
    Occupational hazards:
    I don't eat animals since discovering this ability. I used to. But one day the lamb I was eating came through to me and ever since then I haven't been able to eat meat.
    - animal psychic Amanda de Warren

Regular in the Side
    Guy I work with has some propeller-head mathematician/statistician friends who have a program that predicts afl results - apparently its currently predicting a 22 point win to Sydney

Re: Neutral Experts

Originally posted by TheHood

I put a picture of the swans logo and a West Coast logo in front of my cat and he went and sat on the swans logo. Good enough for me.
    He had observed that people who did lie were, on the whole, more resourceful and ambitious and successful than people who did not lie.

Re: Re: Neutral Experts

Originally posted by Legs Akimbo
    I put a picture of the swans logo and a West Coast logo in front of my cat and he went and sat on the swans logo. Good enough for me.
    ROFLMAO

Such humour is greatly appreciated this week

Blog Entries

How does it pick the margins?

as long as the cat doesnt ******** or piss on the Swans logo!

Mod edit - Don't avoid the swear filter.

dendol edit - sorry, must' have been a typo. I hit that apo'stroph'e by accident sometimes' Damn, there I go again.
    Last edited by dendol; 21st September 2005 at 11:29 PM.

I asked one of those magic ball things if we'll win the flag. It said 'of course'.
    We hate Anthony Rocca
    We hate Shannon Grant too
    We hate scumbag Gaspar
    But Leo WE LOVE YOU!

Re: Re: Re: Neutral Experts

Originally posted by ROK Lobster
    How does it pick the margins?
    Number of times it licks its arse
    He had observed that people who did lie were, on the whole, more resourceful and ambitious and successful than people who did not lie.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Neutral Experts

Number of times it licks its arse
    And? And?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Neutral Experts

Originally posted by Sanecow
    And? And?
    Dunno, he's still going.

Veterans List
    Beautiful - i actually am LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast