Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Newcastle game versus the Saints

Talking

Did @@@@@sacred go and hide in the forward line to get away from Barry Hall again.

You don't ban those who supported your opponent, you make them wallow in their loserdom by covering your victory! You sit them in the front row. You give them a hat! Toby Ziegler

According to saintsational Gehrig was playing at chf and macguire played well that quarter against Hall.

And Reiwoldt kicked one straight through the midddle.
    "The Dog days are over, The Dog days are gone" Florence and the Machine

On the Rookie List
    Originally posted by satchmopugdog
    I just went to the saintsational board to see how things were going and they were quoting RWO!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by LittleSchneider
    GO AWAY SAINTSATIONAL - GET YOUR OWN REPORTERS....
    Originally posted by satchmopugdog
    According to saintsational Gehrig was playing at chf and macguire played well that quarter against Hall.

And Reiwoldt kicked one straight through the midddle.
    Ever hear of the word "ironic" before?
    Cogito ergo sum

I thought it was just plain funny.

On the Rookie List LittleSchneider's Avatar
    I know! Talk about not backing me up Sachmo!! You could have at least admitted it came from a different source....
    And the man who started it, the Schneiderman, can kick his third for the quarter. And the swans are in the Grand Final!

I never knew a quater took so long.... it makes me nervous waiting for jeff to call it give me the score. Man I wish I could have made it to Newy today.
    And the man who started it, the Schneiderman, can kick his third for the quarter. And the swans are in the Grand Final!

THREE QUATER TIME

Saints 8.8.56
    Swans 8.18.66

- Inaccuracy - @@@@ house goal kicking... mainly from Davis and Goodes
    - Good Pressure from forwards
    -Davis 3 goals 4
    -Goodes missed 1
    -Schneider missed 1
    -Super Ted is killing Gehrig
    -Buchanan - hes not playing second half
    -Chambers is second ruck - Doyle is playing at full forward. So its looking likely that he will be the 2nd ruckman.

BOG - Davis and Richards (Jeffs opinion)

I'm just pleased Doyle is getting game time. He needs lots of it to catch up on the years he has missed. Fingers crossed, everything crossed he holds together(especially as my mum said legs crossed not akimbo).

Senior Player
    Blog Entries
    Bad goalkicking aside, so far this seems to be a big improvement on some of the other pre-season results. I can go out and enjoy the rest of my weekend now!

PS. Thanks for the score updates Jeff (and LS for posting). Taking notes on an NAB challenge game...now that's dedication!

geez i hope buchanan is going to be alright
    well it sounds like we are coming back to form, which is great to hear- doesnt really matter about so many shots missed at least we are getting heaps of the ball

go teddy!!! kill gehrig

by the way thanks for all these updates- its great
    im hoping if we keep this up we might win this week
    We will mourn, but it will make us stronger....watch out AFL Sydney will be back in 2007 come September
    ~It's Craigy baby~

Yeah Jeff said the play through the midfield is outstanding - and our general play and forward pressure is killing the Saints.
    Buchanan is a worry - a first I got reports he was alright but now it looks pretty serious. Fingers and toes that hes being rested as a precaution and that its not a serious injury.

Originally posted by LittleSchneider
    Yeah Jeff said the play through the midfield is outstanding - and our general play and forward pressure is killing the Saints.
    Buchanan is a worry - a first I got reports he was alright but now it looks pretty serious. Fingers and toes that hes being rested as a precaution and that its not a serious injury.
    oh no....buchanan cant go out!!! start praying people, he is a great asset to the team i would hate to see him miss the start of the season with tiger already out for 6 weeks we cant afford another big name out

but on a good note, its great to hear our midfield is doing well & maybe we wont have too bad/slow a start to the season as some people are saying

SWANS ARE BACK!!
    We will mourn, but it will make us stronger....watch out AFL Sydney will be back in 2007 come September
    ~It's Craigy baby~

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast