Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 10,000 seats left for Subiaco Oval

On the Rookie List
    Originally posted by W84
    "Hang your heads in shame"

Hey, that what I was say when I see thousands of Syndey supporters still out of their seats and walking around half-way through the opening quarter of the games at the SCG
    Thats what I say too - Especially watching the eagles supporters walk out of Subi @ 3 quarter time after getting a pantsing by the dockers.

Swannie supporters rock compared to Eagle supporters who only cheer when it looks like their team is going to win.

Originally posted by W84
    I shook my head when I read that as well 'australian_made.
    I haven't come on here to troll. Just a bit of chat.
    I like you you can stay. Looks like you hit a raw nerve with your first post though lol
    An instrument with only 9 notes! Surely it's easy to play? www.coastalscottish.com
    Enjoy the Coastals Experience!

On the Rookie List
    Originally posted by stencorp69
    Swannie supporters rock compared to Eagle supporters who only cheer when it looks like their team is going to win.
    C'monn, you're labelling us with that stereotype? It can be placed for any group from the 16 teams. Even yours, dare I say on here.

I go to all of the games (Eagles), and I can safely say that we never say die, and we cheer as loud as we can. I'm with the cheer squad, so I guess you only expect that from them. It's the main reason I joined the cheer squad- because I'm so damn rowdy! I don't want to sit next to people at the games who think that I'm a baffoon just because I'm cheering for my team.
    BluenGold

Originally posted by stencorp69
    Spot on,thay are filthy maggots who spit on you and abuse you even if your with your kids.
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

On the Rookie List
    'swantastic'- You forgot to mention that we also eat our own babies...

Did you have a bad experience with an Eagles supporter? Shame on them if that happened, that's disgraceful, and I would never stoop anywhere near as low as that.

Don't tar us all with the same brush, please.
    BluenGold

hard ball getter
    dont want to sound like a dikchead, but what exactly is an eagles supporter doing in a swans site

Regular in the Side PerthSwannie's Avatar
    I think because all his Pre-primary friends have gone to bed so he is all alone on his dads computer. Naughty Boy!!!

Off to bed now W84, don`t forget you`ve got finger painting tomorrow.
    Even Santa follows the Swannies.

he must be the guy who ryan crowley upset a few weeks back
    Roosy = LEGEND

Originally posted by tawfiq
    dont want to sound like a dikchead, but what exactly is an eagles supporter doing in a swans site
    Same thing we are doing by looking and quoting the dribble on www.eaglesflyinghigh.com

I am looking and laughing but am not bothering wasting my time contributing

Regular in the Side PerthSwannie's Avatar
    Originally posted by punter257
    he must be the guy who ryan crowley upset a few weeks back
    YEeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr!!

I rembember that fat piece of @@@@. That was hillarious. I got to thinking, who would curse and swear at a guy who just got a great goal? Only a LOSER!!!!!!!!!! Cause that loser cant do anything useful in his own life........
    Even Santa follows the Swannies.

On the Rookie List
    Originally posted by W84
    C'monn, you're labelling us with that stereotype? It can be placed for any group from the 16 teams. Even yours, dare I say on here.
    Don't think so - Eagles supporters (sitting next or near to swannies supporters) are so scared to lose face that you'd hardly know which team they support until the final whistle. Its only then they look for an opposition supporter to give a spray. We support our team win or lose, before the game, during the game and at the end of the game - win or lose

Originally posted by W84

If they weren't in the Finals race, they would be there because they're a bunch nitwits with a bitter taste in their mouths.
    Who flog the E-girls on a regular basis...

Anyway you can p*ss off back to your own feral site now.
    "My theory is that the universe is made out of stupidity because it's more plentiful than hydrogen" - Frank Zappa

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123