Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A legend returns

On the Rookie List
    Hey yall. I didn't start following footy until the late '90s, and completely missed out on the whole Capper thing. Anyone know where there's some video of this guy? I searched You Tube and there's nothing there. From what I've read the guy could actually play. Would love to see how this guy went about it back when there was a bit more biffo in the game.

I think this is gooollld!

Anyway, the spa is about ready ...I've invited Thorpey as well
    He's a very bad man!

He could take a brilliant speccie but he needed to umm.. powder his nose before a game.. which isn't the most professional approach to any sport

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Steiger
    He could take a brilliant speccie but he needed to umm.. powder his nose before a game.. which isn't the most professional approach to any sport
    It helped me mightily in my stellar cricketing career with the Narara Lions Third XI.
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Originally posted by i'm-uninformed2
    Thank you. I don't get people ragging on Capper. He has some fun, harms no one, does it with a wink and a nod, and gives us a laugh.

Critics, get over it.
    Exactly.

Also, any bloke that can get 9 women in the spa is going pretty well.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Captain
    Exactly.

Also, any bloke that can get 9 women in the spa is going pretty well.
    Not to mention drag Thorpey out of isolation
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Originally posted by FootyontheBrain
    Hey yall. I didn't start following footy until the late '90s, and completely missed out on the whole Capper thing. Anyone know where there's some video of this guy? I searched You Tube and there's nothing there. From what I've read the guy could actually play. Would love to see how this guy went about it back when there was a bit more biffo in the game.
    BAH HA HA HA HA HA (the article ... not your comment FOTB).

You missed out on some classics. Picture this .... long white mullet, tight, tight, tight white shorts, white shoes, white wife, white child, white exwife, white new girlfriend, white new ex-girlfriend (I can't imagine her being a current girlfriend with 9 other girlies in the spa), white lines, white lies, white wedding ... and that was all off the ground! On ground, he could take a mean specky and was pretty bloody handy in the forward 50.

BAH HA HA HA HA HA HA. I anxiously wait for the swans to fly high, I can always be guaranteed a classic Capper fix that's gunna outdo the last one. I hope he never shuts up. He is a top 10 source of free entertainment for me.

Other than that, nah ... no old vids of him playing. Try the Channel 7 archives.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Warming the Bench
    Such a funny artlcle, I am sure we don't take this man serious

When I read the story and see his picture, he really reminds me of the Cougar man that is on the Ad at the moment
    Sydney Swans/SMFC "PREMIERS 2005"

GO SYDNEY SWANS

Originally posted by Lucky Knickers
    Cappppeeerrrrrr!

My night shall be complete!

Swantastic - my RWO capper alert isn't working!
    Sorry up in town for tonights game see you at the brewery.Warwick,Warwick Capper you star.
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12