Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kennelly...hopefully no repeat of Crouch's irish experience

Veterans List
    Originally posted by Zlatorog
    The most important question is : Do I care? No!
    So bugger off and stop asking these annoying questions.
    Sorry, but you need to remind us to run everything past you before we post. We know it's all about you but sometimes we forget.

And meaningless threads like this discussion (and all discussion since 5pm Sept 30) are just to fill in time until Baz does his knee in the first IR that begins in 36 hours and we can get down to contemplating 2007 without him.

Originally posted by Go Swannies
    Sorry, but you need to remind us to run everything past you before we post. We know it's all about you but sometimes we forget.

And meaningless threads like this discussion (and all discussion since 5pm Sept 30) are just to fill in time until Baz does his knee in the first IR that begins in 36 hours and we can get down to contemplating 2007 without him.
    Oh sorry, people, I thought some of you've got a life. It looks to me I'm the only one.

Senior Player
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Go Swannies
    But wasn't it an ongoing shoulder injury plus knee, ankle and, according to BF, testicles that forced him to drop out this season? So the Irish not only inflicted Enya on us but cost us back-to-back flags. And all they have given us is Tiger and Guinness widgets.
    Love your work, but lay off Tiger. I seem to remember him kicking a goal in the Swans' 2005 premiership win. What was the margin in that game again?

Originally posted by reigning premier
    It's about the only name Shhedy and Frawley can pronounce... Hence the only guys they ever talk about....
    ..... and 'The Gooch'
    And the man who started it all, the Schneiderman . . . . .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12