Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barry Hall

Barry Hall

Good game in the IR. Took some strong grabs, and got sent off!

Back to his best!

Re: Barry Hall

Originally posted by barry
    Good game in the IR. Took some strong grabs, and got sent off!

Back to his best!

Absolute Tool...

Can't believe he's the captain of this club.

EDIT: Sorry, can't leave this on any longer...absolute champion!!!!
    Last edited by Bloody Hell; 6th November 2006 at 11:14 AM.
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

Re: Re: Barry Hall

Originally posted by Bloody Hell
    Absolute Tool...
    I thought Weagles supporters only believed that...
    I only support one team: The SYDNEY SWANS!!!!!

Sent off, indeed. Bloody umpires, I'm sure it wasn't his fault (well, until I watch it, I'm sure). Lucky it doesn't count at tribunal.
    Onya Bazza ... enjoy it while you can!!
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

On the Rookie List
    He actually had been throwing his weight around a bit, but the send-off offence was to trip over the legs of opponent, opponent stays down, ump turns around - SENT OFF. Yet O'Keefe can get head-butted behind play and - NOTHING.

The umps were more worried about not letting the irish boys get killed than any sense of fair play or justice. They are simply not physically prepared to play against stronger, fitter, faster opponents.
    I hear not what you say, for the thunder of who you are.

Commentary Team Captain BeeEmmAre's Avatar
    Davo got sent off as well.

It was good to see some fire in the match.

I'm a Reggie fan - bring back the biff.
    "It's up to the rest of the players in the room to make a new batch of premiership players next year," Adam Goodes, triple Bob Skilton Medallist, October 7, 2011.

YOU BETCHA!!!!!!

Originally posted by wheels27
    He actually had been throwing his weight around a bit, but the send-off offence was to trip over the legs of opponent, opponent stays down, ump turns around - SENT OFF. Yet O'Keefe can get head-butted behind play and - NOTHING.

The umps were more worried about not letting the irish boys get killed than any sense of fair play or justice. They are simply not physically prepared to play against stronger, fitter, faster opponents.
    There was an incident where a couple of the irish were beating up on ROK. The way Hall reacted...it was like someone had taken a swing at his mum. Good to see the swannies looking out for each other.
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

Regular in the Side
    I don't think Barry Hall looked after Kennelly too well!
    ---------||--ANNE--||----------

I seriously think the Irish have disgraced themselves by their whinging ways. Their players are at least as dirty as the Australian players. Typical Irish form to tell everyone who wants to hear and a few who don't how badly they were done by, despite what actually happened. Like the Irish barmen who totally milked the Fevola incident for all it was worth and then some. Yeah, Fevola acted like a knob, but the way this clown was carrying on you'd think Fevola walked into the bar and shot the place up before gutting the barman. Actually, it was stupid but innocuous.

I would prefer we pull the plug on what is an otherwise great concept rather than listen to more twanging of irish heart strings.
    He had observed that people who did lie were, on the whole, more resourceful and ambitious and successful than people who did not lie.

Originally posted by BeeEmmAre
    I'm a Reggie fan - bring back the biff.
    Me too Reg Reagan for PM,bring back the BIFF.
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

Commentary Team Captain BeeEmmAre's Avatar
    Originally posted by swantastic
    Me too Reg Reagan for PM,bring back the BIFF.
    He's actually the best part of that other game. Easily.

BTW... if the Irish want to be pussies about the fact they picked fights and got the @@@@ beat out of them, lets bring back State of Origin - where everyone is tough and not a pack of cowards.

PS: I like IR, and if Ireland play football, we'll play football. And it would be a terrific contest.
    We only win by big margins when they go heads at the start and fire us up.
    "It's up to the rest of the players in the room to make a new batch of premiership players next year," Adam Goodes, triple Bob Skilton Medallist, October 7, 2011.

YOU BETCHA!!!!!!

Originally posted by BeeEmmAre
    lets bring back State of Origin - where everyone is tough and not a pack of cowards.
    YES! i wish Origin would return, i miss watching my Ally boys defying the odds against whoever they played, usually whipping the pants off W.A. in the opening match lol and i don't see what this problem is that people seem to have with Hall, he's a real footballer, a real leader and a real man, enjoy it or watch badmington You call yourself Sydney supporters, so stop jumping on his back as soon as he shows some true emotion and aggression.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast