Thread: Blues thrash Eagles

Blues thrash Eagles

In a sensational 4 qtr effort, the Blues recorded a 110-68 win over the 2nd placed Eagles. When on song the Blues are a terrific team to watch. They deserve to play finals if this is the type of footy they can maintan for the rest of the year.

The number 18 for the Blues(Withers I think his name is) was brilliant at full forward. I stood behind the goals for both quarters the blues were kicking to the school end and it was a pleasure to watch the work of the Blues forwards who provide so many options for the good work done by the speedy Blues midfield.

Great win Blues.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

On the Rookie List
    I wouldn't have thought to many surprises based on the line up that EC run out with. I reckon they were missing at least 4 of their better players but well done to the blues, they played good footy for 4 qtrs.
    nigh on

Suspended by the MRP

Wink

Stop sucking up to KC Driot. Has he offered you money to play sucker!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Adroit View Post
    I wouldn't have thought to many surprises based on the line up that EC run out with. I reckon they were missing at least 4 of their better players but well done to the blues, they played good footy for 4 qtrs.