Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How to beat West Coast.

Dockers are my second favorite team. i haven't come across many if any docker fans who are knuckleheads. Have a ton of respect for them thats for sure.

As for dockerland..they should get some kind of award. The way they sink the boot into the eagles is priceless and the eagles always have nothing to come back with.

God bless those dockers!

Quote Originally Posted by 573v30 View Post
    Westies, do they even know the game?
    Not very many of them!!
    Although Auskick is very popular in the mortgage belt.
    Maybe a team from Newcastle or Wollongong??
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie Haddad View Post
    I love Dockerland. The guys over there are hilarious.
    I sometimes wish we had a cross-town rival that we could just heckle for the sheer hell of it.

My favourite paragraph ...

Quote:
    Carr and Warnock combined again in the centre, goosifying the most expensive midfield in AFL history, to get the ball forward. David Mundy got on the end of it, he picked out Chris Tarrant at the top of the goal square and Tarrant put through a goal so straight that surveying teachers are now using video of it as a teaching aid.
    Nice!!!!
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

Yarraville, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Swans500 View Post
    It was the most entertaining game I have seen in ages. I have been a Swans fanatic forever, but, yeah....I'd love to see Hally let loose. We were so soft on Cousins and his mates.
    You wonder if that was a direction from high up at the club to not inflame things to not "the the Sydney Swans & AFL brands".

I know the way the game is run at the highest level. A banner message in 2004 taunting the Port fans with "Remember last September, we're baaaaaaaack!" was deemed as "disgraceful", I hear. I thought it was awesome; the Port fans booed like crazy & we all started giggling out on the field.

JF
    "Never ever ever state that Sydney is gone.They are like cockroaches in the aftermath of a nuclear war"
    (Forum poster 'Change', Big Footy 04Apr09)

We should have beat wet toast last time,but the reason we didnt is because we are soft cocks.I love the Bloods but i hate to say it, we are soft and we need to flex a little muscle some times.Just goes to show you NMW what a little sledging and ruff play does.
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

I said all along we should have roughed up Cousin rather than let him have an easy ride.
    Captain Logic is not steering this tugboat.

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

Quote Originally Posted by NMWBloods View Post
    I said all along we should have roughed up Cousin rather than let him have an easy ride.
    Ok then ,but you did say for a fact that you thought sledging was just not cricket.We should have smashed BBB from pillar to post,and sledged the crap out of him.
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

No, I don't like sledging. I think roughing him up would be more effective.

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

Back, strapped and intact dread and might's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NMWBloods View Post
    No, I don't like sledging. I think roughing him up would be more effective.
    Next game against Coast. Out: Brennan, In: Doyle.

Opening play, Doyle in the centre, Ablett pins Cousins' arms behind his back, Doyle ignores bounce and runs Cousins over. Report, 50m penalty, stretcher.

Donkey runs through all the midfielders one by one before moving on to Hunter taking advantage of the lack of Red card, is reported 35 times and ends up being suspended for a year.
    I wish my weed was EMO so it would cut itself

I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by dread and might View Post
    Next game against Coast. Out: Brennan, In: Doyle.

Opening play, Doyle in the centre, Ablett pins Cousins' arms behind his back, Doyle ignores bounce and runs Cousins over. Report, 50m penalty, stretcher.

Donkey runs through all the midfielders one by one before moving on to Hunter taking advantage of the lack of Red card, is reported 35 times and ends up being suspended for a year.

Ahh great idea..but this isn't collingwood in the 80s where players who were going to be delisted were given instructions to just go out and do damage regardless.

Good idea and has merit. It's time we showed those prats no respect.

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by originalswan View Post
    Only saw highlights of the Fremantle-West Coast game but boy were the Dockers going in hard! They specifically targetted the West Coast onballers and didn't give them any room to move or opportunities to play their style of game.

I am just getting sick and tired of players like Hunter pushing our blokes around (fairly mind you) and not getting anything back in return.

Not only did Freo outplay the Eagles but they also seemed to also out muscle them.

Hopefully the Swans will watch a replay of the game.

Just hope we get the opportunity to play them again this year and go in nearly as hard as Freo did.
    Same here, saw highlights and thought the same thing. Why didn't we play with the aggression freo did? Considering it was cousins' return the bloke had way too much of the ball it was the easist "ice breaker" (pardon the pun) for him.

judd wasn't at his best we shouldh ave given it to them

i hate adam hunter that blokes a @@@@. @@@@ him.
    we have hard nuts in our team but we play too fairly, time to get the BIG BAD BUSTLING BELLIGERENT BRUTAL BASHING BOHEMOTH BARRY HALL out of these boys!!!

we are a great tackling side but i've noticed we dont have any imposing figures other than barry hall. the boys should bulk up and really give it to the opposition.

i loved how they (freo) went at the on ballers esp cousins. that @@@@@ shold have gotten that sort of reception when he played us. imagine if last weeks derby was his return game! @@@@ that would have been spiteful!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast