Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jared Crouch 200 and out

Crouch is finished. They should have brought him back for a game that wasn't so important.

Hall's poor form is not because of his injury IMO - it's because he can't cope with new rule interpretation because his overhead marking is crap.
    Captain Logic is not steering this tugboat.

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

Quote Originally Posted by NMWBloods View Post
    Crouch is finished. They should have brought him back for a game that wasn't so important.

Hall's poor form is not because of his injury IMO - it's because he can't cope with new rule interpretation because his overhead marking is crap.
    Yep you could see it all over Hall's face when he was running back with the flight of the ball. He was in great position but he was terrified of even touching Wakelin, thus coughing up what looked an easy mark early in the 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by hammo View Post
    Liability. I hope for his sake he chooses the dignified retirement option rather than being delisted.

Roos' playing favourites again and look where it gets us.
    Obviously Dempster is not in Roosys goodbooks either...Surely we could have done with his extra height and pace in the backline.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

Quote Originally Posted by ernie koala View Post
    Obviously Dempster is not in Roosys goodbooks either...Surely we could have done with his extra height and pace in the backline.
    true, Dempster could have been tried on Rusling when Brennan was getting annihilated.

I thought he played ok kept didak to 2 possessions in a quater and that was his 1st game bak!
    Give the guy a break we all couldnt do any better!
    OUR EDGE IS REG

Quote Originally Posted by jenky28 View Post
    we all couldnt do any better!
    I kicked a couple of goals from limited opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by jenky28 View Post
    Give the guy a break we all couldnt do any better!
    I took mark of the year without any help from Jesus!
    Captain Logic is not steering this tugboat.

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

I destroyed the U12 competition on sunday, mum and dad were there to witness it.

jenky could be time to lose the number 28 after the name,maybe change it to 9 or 37, we know he is your love child but its time and im sure deep down you know that as well. this isnt a crouchy bashing thread its a reality thread. noone here dislikes him or is bashing him its just that father time has caught up with him. time for a new love child jenky.

IF and WHEN i decided to change my number on my back which is not going to be any time soon what makes you think i want number 37 or 9! no offence to the players who wear those numbers. When i choose a favourite player i stick by him not drop him when the going gets tough. I have a younger player in mind to change my number to when crouch decides to hang up the boots and it aint 37 9 or even 1 it will be number 7!
    I am a Crouch gal till the day he retires you all on here should know that.
    Sorry to disapoint you!
    OUR EDGE IS REG

I dont think a younger player could do any better

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Layby View Post
    I dont think a younger player could do any better

On that basis Layby we will all be going to watch the Super League in a few years time because older players never get dropped because of form and that it is a waste of time playing younger players. Hang on to the old brigade and we are guaranteed to win the AFL Super League comp. We can all rejoice in a flag once again.

Crouch was horrid on Saturday and he was embarrasing to watch.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast