Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Not trading B1, Schienderman and the Cannon???

Living in 2005

Not trading B1, Schienderman and the Cannon???

I can't find the link online but I was just reading the Telegraph and Roos was quoted as saying he thought things were being hyped too much and still though that Schiender, Bolton and Buchanan will play for the Swans next year.

He also said Maxfield would be making some calls today regarding potential trades etc....

Interesting.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Damien View Post
    I can't find the link online but I was just reading the Telegraph and Roos was quoted as saying he thought things were being hyped too much and still though that Schiender, Bolton and Buchanan will play for the Swans next year.

He also said Maxfield would be making some calls today regarding potential trades etc....

Interesting.
    I think it will be safer to wait till 2PM Friday, before believing anything in the papers ATM. The rumours/speculations are changing quicker than Melbourne's weather.

Blog Entries
    Link

SWANS coach Paul Roos last night remained adamant the club would not be giving away any premiership heroes after a fruitless day at AFL trade week.

Roos admitted that midfielder Jude Bolton and small forwards Amon Buchanan and Adam Schneider were more than likely to stay at Sydney despite their names being floated by the club during trade talks.

"Things have been blown out of proportion a little bit with them (Bolton, Buchanan and Schneider)," Roos said.

"I'm almost certain nothing is going to happen with them (in trade week). We are not going to give any of them away for nothing, that's for sure."

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    I think it will be safer to wait till 2PM Friday, before believing anything in the papers ATM. The rumours/speculations are changing quicker than Melbourne's weather.

*sighs* please leave Melbourne's weather out of this. Everybody knows that Sydney has more unpredictable weather than Melbourne.

I rather believe that article than the Melbourne ones, who are all pro-Victorian though. I might ring the club up after work and see if I can find out something and voice my disapproval.

Living in 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Footylover1 View Post
    *sighs* please leave Melbourne's weather out of this. Everybody knows that Sydney has more unpredictable weather than Melbourne.

LOL Scott lives in Melbourne

Blog Entries
    Just blame the silly names they keep giving adverse weather conditions.

I rather believe that article than the Melbourne ones, who are all pro-Victorian though. I might ring the club up after work and see if I can find out something and voice my disapproval.
    As I said nothing will be certain till 2PM Friday.

This is from the Trade Tracker Page on the AFL site:
    NB: Please note even if clubs have agreed a trade, no trade is official until Friday, 12 October at 2:00pm.

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by Damien View Post
    LOL Scott lives in Melbourne
    I grew up in Melbourne and defend the city regardless even if I don't live there anymore.

Blog Entries
    I grew up in Melbourne and defend the city regardless even if I don't live there anymore.
    I did the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    maybe all part of the motivational master plan to give a few under performing players a reminder of what is needed in the future!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sfan View Post
    maybe all part of the motivational master plan to give a few under performing players a reminder of what is needed in the future!!!!
    Mind games in football?? Nahh!!

He's in negotiations. What else is he going to say???
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

Drummoyne..INNER WEST BABY!! (Bay 29 SCG)
    I read it too..There's still hope!
    Official Driver Of The "Who Gives A @@@@ As The Player Will Get Delisted Anyway" Bandwagon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast