Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has any one else been erased off the Sydney Afl website or just me???????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    On the Rookie List

Thumbs down Has any one else been erased off the Sydney Afl website or just me???????

went onto the sydney afl website last night to see the latest news and happened to read about bird coaching the blues and looked at the player list and have been completely erased from all records who has done this and why has this happened........my guess is Mark Drinkwater.... hahahaha

Almost Football Legend
    Have you been officially cleared to a club outside the league yet Rooster? If you have, that would explain why, but if you're still a registered Campbelltown player it's very strange indeed.
    If my understanding of the SportingPulse software is correct (and it may not be), once a player is cleared away from the league there's a glitch in the software that delete's the player's records. If I'm right, it at least confirms to you that your clearance has gone through.

We'll never forget you on here, even if the powers that be forget. Good luck with your move back home - and keep logging on here next season to hear about what happens next in your old football home.
    Last edited by Norris Lurker; 4th December 2007 at 10:41 PM.

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

On the Rookie List

Thumbs up

but when i came back last year no clearence was needed as was only a permit.... sad that year records do not have me in them... but certainly will continue to post irrelevant stuff on here...

sportingpulse glitch

My spies tell me that your records should have been erased earlier, sportingpulse does not recognise those that have yellow hair or wear yellow boots.
    You might find your records were erased around round 6 and not just since you went back to NT.

not to mention you're the only bloke who would be looking to find his own name on the website too mate
    Looking dangerous in the forward 50

On the Rookie List
    was simply looking at the scrabbletown website and looked at player list and was not on it.... first thing i thought was the club has whipped me off it........... gee thanks as for you key forward... stick to the back pocket

Commentary Team Captain BeeEmmAre's Avatar
    Is this confirmation that Luffy's heading down the M5?

Great pick up for the Blues if that's the case.
    "It's up to the rest of the players in the room to make a new batch of premiership players next year," Adam Goodes, triple Bob Skilton Medallist, October 7, 2011.

YOU BETCHA!!!!!!

Rooster, you are pretty quick to be slagging off on your old club arent you. Because they lose Garner and the great Rooster i think the blues will recover from that. As for the other players you have mentioned that are on there way out im not sure that you would know as from what i hear alot of them are not fans of yours and are pretty happy your gone so they will be hanging around.

I would go back to Melbourne to mate as i think Garns is your only mate in Sydney and you would get the @@@@@ punched out of you every week playing against your old club(s).....

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeEmmAre View Post
    Is this confirmation that Luffy's heading down the M5?

Great pick up for the Blues if that's the case.
    Just to confirm with everyone yes I have had a chat with the coach of the Blues but no I have not said I was going there to play. The new coach is a former coach and team mate of mine as well as a good friend. i have a lot of respect for him as a person and would love to play under him again but I have to reiterate that we merely had a friendly chat and he asked about my thoughts of playing under him and thats all. It seems to have been blown out of proportion a bit (Thanks Rooster!!)

On the Rookie List
    no worries luffy..... not slagging anyone off here but none of this should be happening anyways...... and only people involved would understand...... i do have bit of sour grapes over few things...... but i thought that i gave alot to the club and volenteered for alot more things than others... and as for people are happy to see me go.. well im not going to lose sleep over it... wish the club all the best just a shame if all the good work done past two years is lost thats all.....

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rooster View Post
    no worries luffy..... not slagging anyone off here but none of this should be happening anyways...... and only people involved would understand...... i do have bit of sour grapes over few things...... but i thought that i gave alot to the club and volenteered for alot more things than others... and as for people are happy to see me go.. well im not going to lose sleep over it... wish the club all the best just a shame if all the good work done past two years is lost thats all.....

what would these sour grapes be rooster...pretty sure u piked up ur cheque at the end of the day, accomodation etc.... i dont understand what they could be..... the rest of it is consequence of ur big mouth
    i do agree alot more than others..but please rooster dont *cocka doodle doo* anymore than u have to...
    Come On Boys Make A Noise...

[QUOTE=The Rooster;351780]no worries luffy..... not slagging anyone off here but none of this should be happening anyways...... and only people involved would understand...... i do have bit of sour grapes over few things...... but i thought that i gave alot to the club and volenteered for alot more things than others... and as for people are happy to see me go.. well im not going to lose sleep over it... wish the club all the best just a shame if all the good work done past two years is lost thats all.....[/QUOT

I'd hate to see what you write when you are slagging someone off then Rooster. I dont know what sour grapes you would have as you were always looked after when you needed anything to the best of our ability and as already stated before by myself on another thread your work off the field was apreciated by all. As i said at the time mate thats the way footy clubs work some people do more than others and if your one that did alot than hold your head high. If you want a pat on the back ill be glad to accomadate next time i see you. At the end of the day we all learn little lessons in life about how we should handle certain situations and hope to learn from them but honestly i cant see how you have been let down or any of the other guys that have gone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast