Thread: Aftermatch venue...

Aftermatch venue...

Is it the same one as the Carlton match for this week? If it is, is anyone planning on staying there for dinner and some mutual support whilst cheering on our good friends Fremantle? The game is on Ten, so the pub will have it on.

I'm hoping to rope my dad into it... I don't think I'm going to handle having our fate in another club's hands watching it on my own.
    We hate Anthony Rocca
    We hate Shannon Grant too
    We hate scumbag Gaspar
    But Leo WE LOVE YOU!

yep same place again, Cher mentioned dinner at a local pizza place. I'll be luck to get to the game as my sports loving son is in a Basketball final sometime that afternoon grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Originally posted by anniswan
    yep same place again, Cher mentioned dinner at a local pizza place. I'll be luck to get to the game as my sports loving son is in a Basketball final sometime that afternoon grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    A basketball final?

Reason #125643 for me to never have kids... basketball finals coming between me and a round 22 match? NEVER!
    We hate Anthony Rocca
    We hate scumbag Gaspar
    But Leo WE LOVE YOU!

Charlie,

As per normal, the group of us off this site and the email list are going to meet for dinner at a nearby place again. You can join us and I'm sure a few will kick on and watch the Freo-Eagles match at the pub
    Once was, now elsewhere

Rob - you've got more chance of getting my dad to a croquet game than a pizza place. But perhaps you guys could come back to the pub after dinner in time for the match or something?
    We hate Anthony Rocca
    We hate scumbag Gaspar
    But Leo WE LOVE YOU!

Look as normal we'll decide on the night and then make plans. If we end up at the same place, I'll come back at least and I'm sure a few will as well
    Once was, now elsewhere