Thread: Bad sports them Wiggles...

Bad sports them Wiggles...

The Slime look set to boo the player, not the decision, this Friday night if a Perth Now poll is any indication.

How sweet the irony given the bucketing we (Freo) received for our outrageous decision to boo when a budgie won the Glendenning Medal just after we'd given them a right royal pantsing.

Home

Methinks the bitter souls who bother to drag their knitting bags along for a cold and unforgiving night at Subiaco won't be able to help themselves.

It'll be drool and flying spittle all round when the ex-golden child carves their Kerr-less midfield up like a Japanese sushi chef.
    - Purple, Proud and Passionate -

what the hell does this have to do with the swans?
    Ed Considine's day out - Round 3, 16th April 1995.
    11 Kicks, 13 Handballs, 8 Marks, 1 Goal, 1 Behind, 1 Tackle, 1 Hitout, 3 Brownlow votes (his only votes)
    Ed = God

Quote Originally Posted by Chookbilly View Post
    Ah der...Us and Freo supporters have some thing in common....we both hate the coke snorters with a passion.
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by swantastic View Post
    Ah der...Us and Freo supporters have some thing in common....we both hate the coke snorters with a passion.
    Agreed! And their behaviour when one of our players stuffs up like Barry Hall, is a joke. They are the last group of supporters, to get on their high horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Chookbilly View Post
    Probably why it's in the 'General Footy Chat' section, dopey.

Disclaimer *** If this thread was moved after originally being posted in RWO chat, you have my sincere apology Chooky ***
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Probably why it's in the 'General Footy Chat' section, dopey.

Disclaimer *** If this thread was moved after originally being posted in RWO chat, you have my sincere apology Chooky ***
    Lucky for you there was a disclaimer!
    Captain Logic is not steering this tugboat.

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

Quote Originally Posted by NMWBloods View Post
    Lucky for you there was a disclaimer!
    Hehehehe, I've been caught out like that before, thought I'd better put the disclaimer in.

Once again, sorry Chooky

Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Yep, sorry people - realised too late that I'd put it in the wrong forum... oh well, we all have an intense dislike for the yellow and blue so no harm done...
    - Purple, Proud and Passionate -

Blog Entries
    48% are nuff nuffs, whoda thought?

If they lose, maybe the Eagles supporters should boo the players and not the umps.
    I only support one team: The SYDNEY SWANS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Hehehehe, I've been caught out like that before, thought I'd better put the disclaimer in.

Once again, sorry Chooky

Apology accepted
    Ed Considine's day out - Round 3, 16th April 1995.
    11 Kicks, 13 Handballs, 8 Marks, 1 Goal, 1 Behind, 1 Tackle, 1 Hitout, 3 Brownlow votes (his only votes)
    Ed = God

Can you believe that all during the week, the talk was about Judd returning to Perth to play the Eagles. Nothing about the team "Carlton" that was coming to Perth.
    But another loss...this is great!! The silence is deafening. Bring on round 11. It must be fantastic for the Subi residents to not have to put up with that crappy Eagle Rock song playing over and over after the game!
    I might have a slight drinking problem. My husband asked me to toast some bread for him...so I raised my wine glass and said "Here's to bread!"