Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Is this the greatest depth as a club we have ever had?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by reigning premier View Post
    Hope he gets better soon...... He's in my dream team!
    According to G Lyon, he's "list clogging". ie. not going anywhere the club wants to go. Could be on his last legs at St K, already.

Suspended by the MRP reigning premier's Avatar
    Is that the truth?? Or did you read it in the Telegraph?
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    According to G Lyon, he's "list clogging". ie. not going anywhere the club wants to go. Could be on his last legs at St K, already.
    Ermm... I meant Barlow is in the dream team... Not Schneider.... BUt see your point!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by reigning premier View Post
    Ermm... I meant Barlow is in the dream team... Not Schneider.... BUt see your point!
    Think I quoted the wrong post. But you got the point.

On the Rookie List
    We are a victim of success under the current system and I think we trade very wisely under those circumstances. Even the Melbourne media thinks we do.

There is no reason to believe that we won't have appropriate depth in all key positions over the coming years. Roos and co have been outstanding since inception. The only possible exception is that we need to find a logical replacement(s) for Hall.

Even then, I know we can alter the game plan over the long term to not rely on one key to put the points on the board.
    The Pain of Discipline is Nothing Like The Pain of Disappointment

Two talls that have not mentioned are White and Grundy. Would not be in our best 22, but do add depth in case we get a few injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHood View Post
    We are a victim of success under the current system and I think we trade very wisely under those circumstances. Even the Melbourne media thinks we do.

There is no reason to believe that we won't have appropriate depth in all key positions over the coming years. Roos and co have been outstanding since inception. The only possible exception is that we need to find a logical replacement(s) for Hall.
    When does Roughhead's contract expire with Hawthorn?
    Occupational hazards:
    I don't eat animals since discovering this ability. I used to. But one day the lamb I was eating came through to me and ever since then I haven't been able to eat meat.
    - animal psychic Amanda de Warren

better than in the 1930s when the Swans bought players from Australia wide and played one of the all time greatest forwards - Laurie Nash - @ CHB, to fit Bob Pratt @ FF?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234