Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Davis and Mark Harvey pre game chat

Quote Originally Posted by GoBloods View Post
    dean solomon and mark mcveigh also spent the evening chatting in the ladies stand bar , big deal
    apprently players from opposing teams are not supposed to speak to each other for some strange reason - I dont know why - I always thought it was a free country - but there you go. I'm sure that I saw Roos talking with someone from the opposition staff during the warm up a few weeks back - oh well we should sack him too?
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..................
    Chickens drink - but they don't pee!
    AGE IS ONLY IMPORTANT FOR TWO THINGS - WINE & CHEESE!

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    apprently players from opposing teams are not supposed to speak to each other for some strange reason - I dont know why - I always thought it was a free country - but there you go. I'm sure that I saw Roos talking with someone from the opposition staff during the warm up a few weeks back - oh well we should sack him too?
    Of course Sonny Bill was only passing the time time of day in France as well. Its not talking to the opposition that causes a breach of contract, its what you say and do.
    Bevo bandwagon driver

Quote Originally Posted by connolly View Post
    Of course Sonny Bill was only passing the time time of day in France as well. Its not talking to the opposition that causes a breach of contract, its what you say and do.
    How do you know what was said? Wardy is right, Roos talks to opposition officials in the middle all the time. Davis does it once and all of a sudden its the greatest act of treachery in history. Get over it.
    "As everyone knows our style of football is defensive and unattractive, and as such I have completely forgotten how to mark or kick over the years" - Brett Kirk

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Hello to the Fairfax journo amongst us
    Hall won't walk out on us, says Roos - realfooty.com.au
    AAP journo wrote the story, not Fairfax.

Sorry for being picky!

Quote Originally Posted by hammo View Post
    How do you know what was said? Wardy is right, Roos talks to opposition officials in the middle all the time. Davis does it once and all of a sudden its the greatest act of treachery in history. Get over it.

Geez I hope that we never catch Bevo talking to someone from the opposition - connolly would be having kittens!!! but then Bevo may be a Neville no Friends.
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..................
    Chickens drink - but they don't pee!
    AGE IS ONLY IMPORTANT FOR TWO THINGS - WINE & CHEESE!

Quote Originally Posted by hammo View Post
    True i don't know exactly what was said but if Lance Thompson was doing the talking it would have gone something like:
    My boy is ******, s*** h@@. Hes playing with a bunch of friggen dead set *******. Give us three thousand gorillas. Its a bargain honest!
    Bevo bandwagon driver

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123