Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Team changes for Cats

Regular in the Side
    Quote Originally Posted by ROK Lobster View Post
    Agree with all who want Ablett out. I say Ablett, Bartel, Scarlett...
    Especially with all that nasty rough grass that may graze their knees!

Quote Originally Posted by wedge.maverick View Post
    Malceski for Ablett- Ablett needs a rest and I still think a half fit Malceski will offer us something.
    Recipe for disaster against the Cats. I don't think Roos will be foolish enough to risk unfit players again after what happened against the Crows.

That said, Malceski may be fit so it could be irrelevant. Reserves reports weren't great though.
    "As everyone knows our style of football is defensive and unattractive, and as such I have completely forgotten how to mark or kick over the years" - Brett Kirk

Quote Originally Posted by hammo View Post
    Buchanan doesn't deserve to come straight back in, especially not at the expense of Veszpremi.
    Hope you have changed your mind on Buchanan. He is definitely in our best 22.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Hope you have changed your mind on Buchanan. He is definitely in our best 22.
    Based on Saturday night's form he is but how often have we seen that this year?
    "As everyone knows our style of football is defensive and unattractive, and as such I have completely forgotten how to mark or kick over the years" - Brett Kirk

Quote Originally Posted by hammo View Post
    Based on Saturday night's form he is but how often have we seen that this year?
    We have been very fickle as a team this year, most of our good players have been up and down - Goodes, Hall, O'Keefe, even Kirk and C Bolton at times.

Amon is a good player, he offers lots and regardless of Saturday night is in out best 22.

Not sure how Ablett gets a game though

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123