Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Observations from NSO game (warning - very very long)

Don't forget the Spirit game out at Cronulla too

and the airshow

umm. that accounts for two of the missing people anyway.

177th Senior AFL Match - Round 4, 2009 - Sydney vs Carlton, SCG. This is obviously out of date. I suppose I'll update it once I could be bothered sitting down with the fixture and working it out....
    Des' Weblog

In previous years there wasn't another game in Sydney until the season started. Maybe people held off going because of the game next week. Two of my friends did that and will go this Saturday night instead.

The rain in 2001 wasn't that torrential Bron. It did get a bit heavy but I thought not that bad. Definately less people on the hill than in 2001. O'Reilly and Bob Stands were packed this year.

This Sat night the Swans compete against the Rolling Bones (Homebush and next door), Bruce Springstein (SCG) and Sydney Kings (Entertainment Centre - City). Damn why did they allow the Kings game this Sat night!!!!! Friday night has Soper 12 Thugby at Football Stadium.

If we get about 20,000 then that would be good. Only bottom section of Stadium will be open and stands won't.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Kings are playing on Sunday arvo, Bas.

177th Senior AFL Match - Round 4, 2009 - Sydney vs Carlton, SCG. This is obviously out of date. I suppose I'll update it once I could be bothered sitting down with the fixture and working it out....
    Des' Weblog

and Bruce is on 22nd March, not Feb

C Bolton

OK - nothing special. Took a couple of nice defensive marks.
    He was named best on ground in the Herald Sun, IIRC. Did he really play at full back on Lloyd?

Senior Player
    Originally posted by Donners
    He was named best on ground in the Herald Sun, IIRC. Did he really play at full back on Lloyd?
    yeah, he did and i thought he did a better job than schauble... that was the impression that he gave me from the few contests he was involved with lloyd

That's quite an effort, as he would be giving away a lot of height and weight. The ability of a mid-sized defender to "play tall" could be very useful in the absence of Dunkley.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456