Quote Originally Posted by BRISWAN View Post
LRT needs a holiday- just to prove to everyone how much better a team we would be without him!!!!

Why do we continue to beleive in this guy?

He is too small and weak to play a key position and continually gets muscled out of contests.

In addition, his skills and decision making are woefull. (You can actually see him change his mind while holding the ball.......talk about a poker face).

Cheap stats do not equal a good performance!!!!!

I watched the game and cannot beleive that he was in our best.

Unfortunatly,there was a moment were I thought he might strike an opponent yesterday and get rubbed out (wishful thinking). Then again, what was I thinking - he could never harm a fly, tiger, docker, blue, lion, hawk, saint........... (and that's where the problem lies)!

If you don't beleive me - then total his ave rating on Inside football per game over the last two years. This guy is far and away the lowest scorer in the league for any player that has played more than 5 games in their career.

My TEMP solution, get Grundy into the Back half. He is not quick enough to play forward but would be a valuable body down back.
.....and start recruiting CHB & CHF type players to build a team

Last years top pick was a good start.

The most confusing post this year. LRT has had one bad game this year and has been assured in every other one. So I'm not sure what your on about.