• Hawthorn - between 20 and 39 points

12 23.08%
  • Hawthorn - 40 points or more

2 3.85%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Round 11 - Hawthorn

Suspended by the MRP

Jerry Bruckheimer

What's the name of that 2001 American war film produced by Jerry Bruckheimer and directed by Ridley Scott based on the eponymous book by Mark Bowden that depicts the Battle of Mogadishu, a raid integral to the United States' effort to capture Somali warlord Mohamed Farrah Aidid?

Just in case Buddy does a knee?

Senior Player
    if we lose this game i'm going to be worried.
    confidence at the club is already down after the thrashing from the dogs, if we lose this one it's going to be even worse coming into the collingwood match, a team we haven't beaten in years, which is then followed by the crows in adelaide.
    if we don't get the points on sunday, i would think it's going to be pretty hard to get up over the next few weeks, and if that happens, there's going to be a lot of work required to get the season back on track.

should be a good game, though. will be there with a mate who's a massive hawks fan, i would love to come out with the win...

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by swansrob View Post
    if we lose this game i'm going to be worried.
    confidence at the club is already down after the thrashing from the dogs, if we lose this one it's going to be even worse coming into the collingwood match, a team we haven't beaten in years, which is then followed by the crows in adelaide.
    if we don't get the points on sunday, i would think it's going to be pretty hard to get up over the next few weeks, and if that happens, there's going to be a lot of work required to get the season back on track.

should be a good game, though. will be there with a mate who's a massive hawks fan, i would love to come out with the win...
    I too will be worried, if we had of knocked over the dogs then this week wouldnt be so crucial, we could probably have afforded the loss then bounce back against collingwood (maybe anyway) Now we are just hanging in the 8 and I really cannot see us beating hawks, they will be breathing fire, in saying that though, so should swans after last week! Hawks by 32

Quote Originally Posted by Dalai Lama View Post
    What's the name of that 2001 American war film produced by Jerry Bruckheimer and directed by Ridley Scott based on the eponymous book by Mark Bowden that depicts the Battle of Mogadishu, a raid integral to the United States' effort to capture Somali warlord Mohamed Farrah Aidid?

Just in case Buddy does a knee?
    Hello Mr Lama,

Great movie that. Maybe Eric Bana would get a gig in our side, if we put in another performance like last week.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by msb View Post
    I too will be worried, if we had of knocked over the dogs then this week wouldnt be so crucial, we could probably have afforded the loss then bounce back against collingwood (maybe anyway) Now we are just hanging in the 8 and I really cannot see us beating hawks, they will be breathing fire, in saying that though, so should swans after last week! Hawks by 32
    Of course the Hawks aren't even in the eight. I bet you tipped the Blues and Hawks against us last time too?

And the living god has nicked my word of the week. Bah humbug, I fulminate.

Since the game is being played outside of Sydney we have no chance. We win at home and lose away it's that simple. Even a neutral venue last week was too far to travel. Looking forward to our next home game already.

Hawks by 18 points.

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilcott View Post
    Hello Mr Lama,

Great movie that. Maybe Eric Bana would get a gig in our side, if we put in another performance like last week.
    Eric Banana may also?

Quote Originally Posted by 573v30 View Post
    We'll make their premiership defense look better than it actually is, Hawks by 21.
    But we have Crouchy on Cyril. Us by at least 10.
    Bevo bandwagon driver

Last week rattled my confidence about as much as the week before amplified it. I have no idea what to expect.

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by connolly View Post
    But we have Crouchy on Cyril. Us by at least 10.
    This is the real test for Crouch. This will decide his playing future one way or the other. I will watch this contest very closely.

Quote Originally Posted by Hartijon View Post
    This is the real test for Crouch. This will decide his playing future one way or the other. I will watch this contest very closely.
    No it won't decide his future.
    Any Swan can have one bad or one good game.

His body will decide his future.
    "As a player he simply should not have been able to do the things he did. Leo was a 185cm, 88kg full-back and played on some of the biggest, fastest and best full-forwards of all time, and constantly beat them." Roos.
    Leo Barry? you star! We'll miss ya, ''Leapin''.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    His body will decide his future.
    In which case he should have retired last year
    Bevo bandwagon driver

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast