Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Tadhg kennelly coming back to the swans? YES HE IS!

Living in 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    Whether or not your source is correct about what his decision will be, I reckon there is almost zero chance that he hasn't actually made his mind up. You don't make decisions like this under pressure in 10 days - so the fact he has said he has this long to decide suggests he already knows exactly what he is going to do.

Yeah I agree 100%.

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by Damien View Post
    His Girlfriend Nicole never went over to Ireland and is still based in Sydney with no intentions of moving to Ireland and apparently he was making noises about coming back even before he wont he All-Ireland.
    This sounds to me like we've found a blueprint for all future WAGS of Swans players who are drafted/traded in from interstate/overseas....

Living in 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Vonsteinman View Post
    This sounds to me like we've found a blueprint for all future WAGS of Swans players who are drafted/traded in from interstate/overseas....
    Robert Walls has always said at Brisbane he and the football department were very excited when a recruit started a relationship with a local Brisbane girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Vonsteinman View Post

I reckon! Anyone we draft, recruit from o/s or trade needs to be single. First thing we do when we get them here is send them to a few mixers until they meet that special LOCAL someone.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

I remember me and my mates thinking that about Anthony Rocca, getting him a sheila so he'd stay.

Then we took a good look at his melon......

Unfortunately, Peter Graves was busy.
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    I remember me and my mates thinking that about Anthony Rocca, getting him a sheila so he'd stay.

Then we took a good look at his melon......

Unfortunately, Peter Graves was busy.
    I thought he brought his own sheila with him??

Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    I thought he brought his own sheila with him??

Mums don't count in this case
    "The Dog days are over, The Dog days are gone" Florence and the Machine

Looks like Tadgh will be coming back weather he wants to or not. He may be no longer welcome in the GAA

Kennelly 'devastated' by account of incident - The Irish Times - Wed, Oct 21, 2009

He definately coming back to Australia. In his words, he wants to marry his girlfriend and use his TEACHING DEGREE and teach children at primary school.

I honestly don't think it would be that easy for him to slip back into team 2010.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    He definately coming back to Australia. In his words, he wants to marry his girlfriend and use his TEACHING DEGREE and teach children at primary school.

I honestly don't think it would be that easy for him to slip back into team 2010.
    But at the next CC Dinner we all get to line up and hug him.....

Agree Annie, I cannot see him slip back into the team. Slip back into Sydney yes, but probably not into the team. Feel sorry for the poor sod. No matter what he does, someone is going to pay him out and make him feel bad. them or us..
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    But at the next CC Dinner we all get to line up and hug him.....

Agree Annie, I cannot see him slip back into the team. Slip back into Sydney yes, but probably not into the team. Feel sorry for the poor sod. No matter what he does, someone is going to pay him out and make him feel bad. them or us..
    Not why it would be particularly hard for him to "slip back into the team". He's been playing elite level sport for the past 8 months since he left - maybe not professionally but I'd be amazed if he wasn't doing nearly as much fitness work as previously. And he managed to establish himself in the Kerry team within a single season of returning to Ireland, despite the fact he'd barely played the sport for the previous 8 years and had not played at senior level.

So assuming that if he comes back it is for the right reasons and his body is in good enough shape to take the physical stuff, I can't see why he wouldn't re-adapt almost straight away.

What was that stat? Of the 22-odd games he missed through injury to end-2008, we won 3. You could now say it's 11-36.
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast