Thread: 2010 Swans Fan Day

2010 Swans Fan Day

The Swans will be holding a Fan Day on Sunday 7 Match 2010 at the SCG.

The day will start at 10am and go till 1pm.

Pre-register to be in the running to win prizes, including a Swans Silver family membership to the value of $650! (conditions do apply)

For any questions give us a call at the Club on 02 9339 9123.

Cheer cheer

Larissa

Damn, just organised a trip to Victoria wine region for that weekend. It's part of my annual pilgrimage to somewhere, anywhere, that I need to do each March to get the mileage on my leased car over 25K before the FBT year finishes.

Larissa, a quick question if I may. The past few years the Swans have spent a fortnight attending local clubs in the Sydney suburbs about this time of the year.

Heard nothing, so I guess it's not on the agenda this year

Given the GWS push beginning to gain momentum, I find it a strange decision to can them.

Any inside goss on that front?
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

I've come over all faint.

This was another point I whinged about in the questionaire. That we as loyal members, had been ritualistically and efficiently shunted aside from everything enjoyable at the club which involved the members, such as the Barbeque, The Game at North Sydney, etc etc etc.

Hello? Out here? Does this mean you listened?? I'm all confused.

OK, that us booked in.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Member will be able to redeem their membership items at the Fan Day (caps, scarves etc)

Just remember to bring along the voucher that was attached to the letter in your membership pack, then come and say hello at the membership tent.

As it stands we have the following prizes for people who pre-register at www.sydneyswans.com.au:
    Free Silver Family membership (if the winner has already renewed we will refund them)
    Tours of the change rooms led by a coach and player
    On field ball skills clinics with the players (junior, teen and adult sessions)

Im looking forward to seeing you all there, and hopefully meeting a few of you!

Cheer cheer

Larissa
    Last edited by randwforever; 17th February 2010 at 12:54 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by randwforever View Post
    Member will be able to redeem their membership items at the Fan Day (caps, scarves etc)

Just remember to bring along the voucher that was attached to the letter in your membership pack, then come and say hello at the membership tent.

Cheer cheer

Larissa

Hi Larissa
    Does this include the Sydneysider benefits? My voucher only has "cap" written on it
    Cheers
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    Hi Larissa
    Does this include the Sydneysider benefits? My voucher only has "cap" written on it
    Cheers
    Hey Big Al

Sydneysiders will have their additional benefits (parking, blanket) mailed to them in the next few weeks.

Larissa

Quote Originally Posted by randwforever View Post
    Hey Big Al

Sydneysiders will have their additional benefits (parking, blanket) mailed to them in the next few weeks.

Larissa
    Thanks Larissa,
    Much appreciated.

Cheers
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Remember the Fan Day this Sunday at the SCG!

The day will go ahead ran, hail or shine.. All are welcome, so bring along your non- AFL supporting friends so we can win them over!

You can register online here to win great prizes including tours of the change rooms, clinic with the players and a Silver Family Membership!

Ill be at the membership tent all day, so pop in and say hello if youre there!

Cheer cheer

Larissa

Larissa ... have Micky & Goodesy picked up those pics yet???

Where will you be on Sunday Larissa if we want to come and say g'day??
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Hey Annie, Ill have to check with the footy department on the prints..

Ill be at the membership tent to the right when you come through the gates on Driver Ave..

For anyone game enough to come out to Blacktown on Saturday night ill be there making sure Kevin behaves as well!

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post

Larissa, a quick question if I may. The past few years the Swans have spent a fortnight attending local clubs in the Sydney suburbs about this time of the year.

Heard nothing, so I guess it's not on the agenda this year

Given the GWS push beginning to gain momentum, I find it a strange decision to can them.

Any inside goss on that front?
    Players will be out at Junior clubs, I think they already had visits to clubs on the North side of town last week and will be out at clubs in the Inner City area next Wed. the 10th. Don't ask me who or where coz I don't know.