Thread: Josh Kennedy Making his own Mark

Josh Kennedy Making his own Mark

You don't ban those who supported your opponent, you make them wallow in their loserdom by covering your victory! You sit them in the front row. You give them a hat! Toby Ziegler

Having seen him play in both games at Blacktown, the difference between weeks 1 and 3 was amazing.
    Against Carlton I really didn't notice him that much, he was hesitant and seemed reluctant to back himself. Fast forward three weeks and suddenly 21 was popping up everywhere and his confidence levels seemed to have increased in spades.
    I know the opposition was weaker but the difference in his play was far more then just a soft opponent.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewels View Post
    Having seen him play in both games at Blacktown, the difference between weeks 1 and 3 was amazing.
    Against Carlton I really didn't notice him that much, he was hesitant and seemed reluctant to back himself. Fast forward three weeks and suddenly 21 was popping up everywhere and his confidence levels seemed to have increased in spades.
    I know the opposition was weaker but the difference in his play was far more then just a soft opponent.
    I think 21 may be McGlynn.

Drummoyne..INNER WEST BABY!! (Bay 29 SCG)
    Quote Originally Posted by royboy42 View Post
    I think 21 may be McGlynn.
    Correct. Kennedy is number 12.
    Official Driver Of The "Who Gives A @@@@ As The Player Will Get Delisted Anyway" Bandwagon.

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Of our young midfielders I'd say he's just about the one I'm most excited about.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Senior Player
    Blog Entries
    Reading that article, I can understand why we let Ablett go, as he and Kennedy play similar roles in our midfield. Both bigger-bodied midfielders suited to our man-on-man playing style, both with great pedigrees. Looking forward to it!