Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2010 Premiers Predictions

Tubby mate feel free to pull on a jumper in the local derby and try to keep up with our plodder.Don't concern yourself about depth both the club and it's culture are right for a cracking 2010 on and off the field.

I hope your numbers have improved significantly from the trial games SHOW
    The edge is not the limit, It's just the starting point...

Pace mate numbers have lean during the summer months but with the new personnel at the club and that's through all grades there a good bunch of blokes who have worked hard and are pumped for first real hitout.How's your twos going should go alright in the third division

Quote Originally Posted by BIGSHOW View Post
    Tubby mate feel free to pull on a jumper in the local derby and try to keep up with our plodder.Don't concern yourself about depth both the club and it's culture are right for a cracking 2010 on and off the field.
    I think you'll find Tubby is playing in Shepparton.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGSHOW View Post
    Pace mate numbers have lean during the summer months but with the new personnel at the club and that's through all grades there a good bunch of blokes who have worked hard and are pumped for first real hitout.How's your twos going should go alright in the third division
    Hopefully, to be honest i dont think ive watched a third div game before so i dont know if the standard is much lower, i would assume that the standard would be fairly similar but we have more depth this year so fingers crossed

Prem - East Coast
    1st - UTS
    2nd - Power
    3rd - UTS
    4th - Auburn

Prem 18's - North Shore
    Chall 18's - Penrith

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Pace To Burn View Post
    Hopefully, to be honest i dont think ive watched a third div game before so i dont know if the standard is much lower, i would assume that the standard would be fairly similar but we have more depth this year so fingers crossed
    Gee Pace - Thats almost a compliment to us "park" footballers. Despite everyones misgivings regarding the divisions it has certainly evened things up - will be interested - mind you as a dyed in the wool blue coaching magpies our clashes are bound to confuse me to no end.

Quote Originally Posted by tara View Post
    Gee Pace - Thats almost a compliment to us "park" footballers. Despite everyones misgivings regarding the divisions it has certainly evened things up - will be interested - mind you as a dyed in the wool blue coaching magpies our clashes are bound to confuse me to no end.
    Always aim to please. Just being realistic though, our ressies obviously struggled last year in Div 2 and will still be coming up against a few clubs senior sides so will be interesting, and as i said i wouldnt think there would be a huge diff between the top sides in Div3 and the bottom ones in Div2?

Re: 2010 Premiers Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by 48 Hour Detox

, Saddington got best on grounds in the VFL last year and Tim Schmidt got 62 touches in a game in the Canberra league not long ago.....oh and there is another bloke at Balmain, Nick Davis....he goes alright by the sounds of things!!
    How'd that work out for you today?

Quote Originally Posted by ShortHalfHead View Post
    I will give 1000/1 about Moorebank winning Div 2.

A lot shorter in Div 3 though.

Premier: Sydney Uni
    Div 1: UTS
    Div 2: Southern Power
    Div 3: Penrith from Moorebank (in extra time)
    Div 4: Auburn from Nor-West
    Premier Cup: Norths
    Challenge Cup: Penrith

(The above tips may contain some bias)
    How is everyone's pre-season tips going. I'm happy with mine

Quote Originally Posted by ShortHalfHead View Post
    Premier: Sydney Uni
    Div 1: UTS
    Div 2: Southern Power
    Div 3: Penrith from Moorebank (in extra time)
    Div 4: Auburn from Nor-West
    Premier Cup: Norths
    Challenge Cup: Penrith

(The above tips may contain some bias)
    Agree with you SHH, you have pretty much nailed all of them, but way off with Nor West making the final in Div 4 (you cant get them all right mate).

Premier - Sydney Uni from East Coast (should be a cracker of a final)
    Div 1 - Mac Uni from UTS (fingers crossed - great story, promotion and flag)
    Div 2 - UTS from Southern Power (will Power choke again???)
    Div 3 - Moorebank from Penrith
    Div 4 - Auburn from Mac Warriors (will take a bit for our boys, but they are playing well with a few to return, fingers crossed again)
    Premier - North Shore from East Coast
    Challenge - Penrith from Southern Power

PS - I had preseason tipped, so not far off:
    Prem Div: ECE
    First: UTS
    2nd: Southern Power
    3rd: Mac Uni
    4th: Maroubra
    u18 prem: Norths
    u18 challage: Southern power
    Last edited by Hawknik; 19th July 2010 at 05:24 PM. Reason: added pre season tips

Quote Originally Posted by Hawknik View Post
    Div 1 - Mac Uni from UTS (fingers crossed - great story, promotion and flag)
    You've certainly improved dramatically as the season has progressed. Manly seem to have fallen in a slump lately and you beat Sydney Uni away in the first round. Momentum is everything come finals footy, guess you'll have a bettr idea of how you are going after this week..

Have you gained a few blokes during the year or have they just improved out of sight?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast