Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: The Richards Report(Ted TV)

Hope he's writing a ripper re Aker, homoerotic activities in showers and locker rooms, and the 50 other things that might or might not rip the fabric of a club...

This week Ted goes to Ladies' Lunch. But why? I don't want to see our guys enjoying themselves. I want them to feel pain, so much that when they get onto the G this weekend it will come as a relief.

The Richards Report - Why I love the Swans Ladies Lunch - Official AFL Website of the Sydney Swans Football Club
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockOfHair View Post
    This week Ted goes to Ladies' Lunch. But why? I don't want to see our guys enjoying themselves. I want them to feel pain, so much that when they get onto the G this weekend it will come as a relief.

The Richards Report - Why I love the Swans Ladies Lunch - Official AFL Website of the Sydney Swans Football Club
    Give the bloke a break. He probably needs to pick up. Better he does it at lunchtime than 2am at The Cross.

Pushing for Selection
    He was there with his mum, so that would cramp your style a bit.

New article.

some pearler's..

It was an Irish version of Carlton versus Collingwood. I felt like the odd one out, so I tucked my t-shirt into my pants and tried to mix in with the Irish crowd.

You have got to admit, the man has a turn of phrase and powers of observation to be envied, and relished. He should go into journalism, truly Ted, you must. The checked shirt alone indicates your calling.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

-

Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    i felt like the odd one out, so i tucked my t-shirt into my pants and tried to mix in with the irish crowd.
    Funny stuff
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

despite Tadhg?s efforts not to be noticed, it didn?t take long before the crowd realised the company they had. (Suggestion for next time Tadhg; maybe don?t wear a top that says ?Kennelly? on the back of it).
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Opti-pessi-misti
    The mental picture of Tighe and particularly Ted yelling 'Go the kingdom' at a TV screen in a crowded Irish pub - before the game actually started - brings tears to the eyes.

He's back and in top form.

The Richards Report - back and loving it! - Official AFL Website of the Sydney Swans Football Club

My muscles were tightening up at the start of the last quarter and cramp was looming in on me like Shane Mumford approaching a bbq.
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

Hehe - in the survey (see other thread) I noted that my favourite thing about the Swans site is the players Blogs...

:-)
    -

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast