Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keiran Jack - Giant Killers Moths escape Wallet

Keiran Jack - Giant Killers Moths escape Wallet

http://www.smh.com.au/afl/afl-news/j...0430-tz8s.html

Turning into a V good player. Must have seen his hit on Spahnger 20 times
    You don't ban those who supported your opponent, you make them wallow in their loserdom by covering your victory! You sit them in the front row. You give them a hat! Toby Ziegler

Veteran Site Admin
    He's finally arrived! I reckon that's the first article I've read on Jack in the national press (as opposed to the Swans' website) that makes no mention of his father.

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    He's finally arrived! I reckon that's the first article I've read on Jack in the national press (as opposed to the Swans' website) that makes no mention of his father.
    It's a little bit dis-respectful of the Kieran to keep saying the son of Garry Jack, good player in his own right. Another way of saying it he's now Kieran Jack established AFL player, known for literally sending Sphanger into next week not Kieran son of GAry

Same trend happened to Gary Ablett Jnr, Steven Silvagni
    You don't ban those who supported your opponent, you make them wallow in their loserdom by covering your victory! You sit them in the front row. You give them a hat! Toby Ziegler

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Surely one of the automatic picks each week. And nice to see he can take a bit of ribbing, as well as hand it out:
    "The goal ? I got the footy and just saw a load of space and Shawy [Rhyce Shaw] was in my ear telling me to keep running. I think he was saying: 'Give it to me,' but he'd just missed a goal from 30m out in front, so I wasn't going to give it to him, and decided to take a few bounces and kick a good goal.''
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Has Rhyce Shaw turned in to Craig Bradley?? Wise move Kieran not to encourage that part of Rhyce's personal development.
    "The Dog days are over, The Dog days are gone" Florence and the Machine

Suspended by the MRP
    good old auty Jack!

I am waiting for that article that says "Gary Jack, father of Keiran Jack", but this is a very good start.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Son of Garry.

A bit of respect, please.

For the out of towners, you have to remember that Garry Jack is a thugby league LEGEND of LEGENDS in this state.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

I agree Annie, I used to lust after him when I was a gall and followed the Tigers, blond hair, muscles, legs, BUT, I just love the juxtaposition of him being Father of.......
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Garry who?.......oh well i suppose we can't hold that against him...... as long as he keeps playing well!!

On the topic of legends I have a funny story........My Pommy sister in law who is now converted to the Swans came with me to a Swans mid-season do in Melbourne. We were out in the foyer and she was looking at Ron Barassi talking to a woman(in a non-biblical sense). The man next to her said"He could always drag the women." She turned to the bloke and said,"But he is a LEGEND". I looked at who she was talking to and it was Bobby Skilton. Ignorance is bliss.
    "The Dog days are over, The Dog days are gone" Florence and the Machine

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Quote Originally Posted by satchmopugdog View Post
    On the topic of legends I have a funny story........My Pommy sister in law who is now converted to the Swans came with me to a Swans mid-season do in Melbourne. We were out in the foyer and she was looking at Ron Barassi talking to a woman(in a non-biblical sense). The man next to her said"He could always drag the women." She turned to the bloke and said,"But he is a LEGEND". I looked at who she was talking to and it was Bobby Skilton. Ignorance is bliss.
    And sometimes it is comedy! Hilarious.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast