Thread: Stupid Question - but tix for Sunday's game. Where do I get 'em?

Regular in the Side
    MCC Members, Section M40, Row Z, Seat 17. Forever.

Stupid Question - but tix for Sunday's game. Where do I get 'em?

I suspect I have to pay extra for the seats (taking three kids so I can't see us all on the terrace drinking lagers - not that we can do that anymore), but where do I go? Swans site is all about the Freo game ffs. Do I just ring the melbourne office?
    Insert Your Life [HERE]

Ticketmaster.
    Bloods

"Lockett is the best of all time" - Robert Harvey, Darrel Baldock, Nathan Burke, Kevin Bartlett, Bob Skilton

I've rung the Geelong club in the past and they have been very helpful, just make sure you keep the banter light hearted.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

Quote Originally Posted by goswannie14 View Post
    I've rung the Geelong club in the past and they have been very helpful, just make sure you keep the banter light hearted.
    Haha yes, very true. Honestly the average age of the clientelle at Skilled makes it seem like a retirement villiage. I remember 2 years ago when I was down, I stood up and cheered for the lads as they ran out onto the field. I got told to sit down by the old fogey behind me!
    Swannies for life!

We got told to shut up and sit down at the Gabba last year...we reckon we were the only Swans fans in the entire place

On the Rookie List
    Save time, petrol and money and dont go down to that hole of a place As good as the team is going atm it is a very, very long shot to win down there. And yes, much of the folk there would have to be 50 plus in the crowd, so thats another thing to have to put up with!

Can't stand the Geelong supporters but that's part of the experience. I still love going down there, just wish we'd win down there occasionally! Hopefully this is the year.
    Bloods

"Lockett is the best of all time" - Robert Harvey, Darrel Baldock, Nathan Burke, Kevin Bartlett, Bob Skilton

Quote Originally Posted by Matt79 View Post
    Haha yes, very true. Honestly the average age of the clientelle at Skilled makes it seem like a retirement villiage. I remember 2 years ago when I was down, I stood up and cheered for the lads as they ran out onto the field. I got told to sit down by the old fogey behind me!
    I actually meant the woman on the phone at the club. She was really helpful and we were engaging in a bit of light hearted banter over the phone. It was good fun and we both had a good laugh.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by sidswan View Post
    We got told to shut up and sit down at the Gabba last year...we reckon we were the only Swans fans in the entire place
    The trick down there is to go into the standing room section. No shortage of Swans supporters in that area.

Might have left your run a bit late Moca. Members had to book tickets on the 28th so seats will be like hen's teeth to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Plugger46 View Post
    Can't stand the Geelong supporters but that's part of the experience. I still love going down there, just wish we'd win down there occasionally! Hopefully this is the year.
    It must be our best chance for at least a decade or so. Hopefully all the personnel changes will keep working for us and make us less predictable.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheer Squad View Post
    It must be our best chance for at least a decade or so. Hopefully all the personnel changes will keep working for us and make us less predictable.
    Good on ya P46, your glass is always half full when you are not sitting on the fence.