Thread: Oh Dear.

Blog Entries

Oh Dear.

Who would a thought that this may have been covered up??

Former cop says Stephen Milne rape charge collapsed amid internal pressure | Herald Sun

2 ex players get castigated for using some not so politically correct words, but when it comes to physical abuse of women, it just gets swept under the carpet.

Mick was onto something.

Sit down or i swear to God i'll have you shot.

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruda Wakening View Post
    Mick was onto something.

That are the odds the former officer is a Collingwood fan and is just trying to back Mick up?

I realize someone having clearly been employed at some time and also being a Collingwood fan is at odds a little.
    Last edited by stellation; 22nd June 2010 at 02:03 PM.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Living in 2005
    UPDATE 10.15am: POLICE now admit the lead investigator of a Saints rape charge did complain about interference by senior police before making his concerns public yesterday
    Innocent to proven guilty, but gee footballers are a protected species. All clubs have networks of supporters in all areas of life, as that woman said on Four Corners (The Rugby League "Cougar") said, "Why would you bother putting yourself up against a football club and their supporters, you are up against too much and you will always lose"

Quote Originally Posted by stellation View Post
    That are the odds the former officer is a Collingwood fan and is just trying to back Mick up?

I realize someone having clearly been employed at some time and also being a Collingwood fan is at odds a little.
    Sit down or i swear to God i'll have you shot.

Outrageous if true. Should be an inquiry. I notice the Saints supporters on BF are in meltdown over it, but it's nothing to do with the Saints or footy - the woman who says she was raped deserves her day in court.
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

I'm not surprised in the least, it all fell into place to neatly at the time IMO.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

Blog Entries
    Now another cop has come forward, and they may re open the investigation.

They probably should re-open the case - and they should also prosecute anyone who attempted to pervert the course of justice (inside and outside the police force).

The fact that it is all so public for Milne, and the girl he allegedly assaulted, is terrible. I really don't think they have been best served (regardless of guilt, or innocence) by having this brought out in this way. Surely the best course of action would be to have the matter taken up with the appropriate police bodies again before 'taking a public stand.'

The cover of today's Herald Sun is a terrible attempt at sensationalism - and they really have done their best at making him look 'shifty.' I think public opinion is (rightly or wrongly) being manipulated here.