Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What it your favourite Swans item / memorabilia?

What it your favourite Swans item / memorabilia?

Many footy fans collect the stuff. What is/are your favourite item(s) in your Swans collection, why and where did you get it/them?

I have a 1933 Swans Premiership WEG poster. Got about 15 years ago from a gentleman who was apparently one of Weg's best mates.
    Swannies for life!

On the Rookie List swansrock4eva's Avatar
    My fave "memorabilia" would have to be my photo album from the 2005 grand final events! Starting from the drive down and the Parade, finishing at the tickertape parade through the city - some amazing memories!

As to actual merchandise etc... Probably one of Tadhg's 2001 guernseys friends gave me for my 18th birthday or the #4 guernsey I won in 1997 in a 50c "guess the number of lollies in the jar" competition - got it signed by Plugger and Rocket somewhere along the line. Both guernseys live with the mother in Sydney though

Fandom of Fabulousness Lucky Knickers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lucky Knickers

My 2005 Grand Final ticket

Other than that a framed photo of Kelly taking a mark over Glen Archer..that has A greeting from Kel on the back. I wake up to it every morning.
    Last edited by satchmopugdog; 23rd July 2010 at 09:28 PM.
    "The Dog days are over, The Dog days are gone" Florence and the Machine

I have a framed 2005 WEG poster with my ticket mounted at the bottom. I have a premiership jumper too, but I need to get Roos and Halls sigs on it, then get it framed.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

Regular in the Side
    My favourite item is my framed jersey signed by the entire 1996 grand final team but my lucky red and white striped gloves with the footy pads are a close second.

2005 Finals DVD set.
    Last edited by cruiser; 23rd July 2010 at 10:35 PM.
    Occupational hazards:
    I don't eat animals since discovering this ability. I used to. But one day the lamb I was eating came through to me and ever since then I haven't been able to eat meat.
    - animal psychic Amanda de Warren

Team photo from this year's squad - with me sitting between Kirk and Roos.

(part of the member get member prize)
    up the guts

I have two. Stuey's boot. Door prize at first Trivia Night signed by Stuart Maxfield (Captain) and Adam Goodes (Brownlowist), its a white and red puma mounted on a plinth. I love it. My number was picked out by my gorgeous Mathew Nicks.

A great big get well card taken to the Barassi Barbeque in March 1999 (I was in hospital after doing unspeakable things to my ankle in an accident), signed by Greg Stafford, Wayne Schwas, Stuart Maxfield, Mathew Nicks, Troy Luff, Jason Saddington, Rodney Eade, Michael O'Loughlin, Rowan Wharfe, Brad Seymour, Tony Lockett, Darren Cresswell, Danny McPherson and Paul Kelly with get well messages. It is framed and hanging in my office. My friend did a great thing and I treasure it. (also signed by Scott Russell...).

Dancing on the inside.
    Last edited by Primmy; 23rd July 2010 at 11:56 PM.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

I have a copy of "The Record" Sept 4 1971 which was the local paper for Sth and Port Melbourne which contains a 2 page article on Bob Skilton regarding his retirement. It has a rundown of every year of his career.

Senior Player
    "Heritage Round" shoes that I bought from Dimmey's for $9.99

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast