6 14.29%
  • <2 goals: Thriller

3 7.14%
  • Miracle at Homebush

14 33.33%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Swans v Cats

Quote Originally Posted by laughingnome View Post
    I don't go to matches I don't think we can win, but part of being a nut is thinking that every week there can be a miracle. Why else do we turn up to the Collingwood game anymore?
    So I can send wobbly supporters to Gate P via Gate A ... just follow the letters!!

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Senior Player
    Bartell and Podsiadly are out - ABC Sport - Cats cop double blow.

Don't know how much difference that will make?

The miracle is leading the poll (which based on many of the comments on these boards is probably a miracle in itself).

Pods and Bartel are big outs - and considering how many big outs we have is probably needed if we want to have a big showing on Saturday night - go Swans!

Quote Originally Posted by neilfws View Post
    Bartell and Podsiadly are out - ABC Sport - Cats cop double blow.

Don't know how much difference that will make?
    I imagine it to be like taking a couple of military leaders out of the Korean People's Army....

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    I don't go to matches I don't think we can win, but part of being a nut is thinking that every week there can be a miracle. Why else do we turn up to the Collingwood game anymore?
    So I can send wobbly supporters to Gate P via Gate A ... just follow the letters!!

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    You're a cold one Annie, and I love it.

lmao
    Last edited by laughingnome; 30th July 2010 at 06:53 PM. Reason: damn spelling
    10100111001 ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by ShockOfHair View Post
    I am willing to accept a miracle. But I'm thinking we may have used up our quota against the Cats.
    And it was worth every loss since!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nick Davis...NickDavis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "The Dog days are over, The Dog days are gone" Florence and the Machine

Quote Originally Posted by Matty10 View Post
    The miracle is leading the poll (which based on many of the comments on these boards is probably a miracle in itself).

Pods and Bartel are big outs - and considering how many big outs we have is probably needed if we want to have a big showing on Saturday night - go Swans!
    If you combine all the loss polls it doesn't

Talk about a bad dose of the football blahs - I just cannot get myself at all excited about tomorrow's game. I'm even thinking about not bothering to go and I dont remember the last time I did that.
    Occupational hazards:
    I don't eat animals since discovering this ability. I used to. But one day the lamb I was eating came through to me and ever since then I haven't been able to eat meat.
    - animal psychic Amanda de Warren

After last weeks debacle I had decided that I definitely would not be making the trek up the highway tomorrow. But as the week has gone on, my resistance has proven futile, and the glimmer of hope for a Homebush miracle has convinced me to make the trip. Most likely to see us get pummelled, but the beauty of football is that every week its a new game, what happened last week happened last week, and both teams start on 0 at the first bounce (Though it would be great to get say a 10 goal handicap start for us tomorrow!). We will at least learn what pride there really is at the club, and I just hope for a good showing from the boys and a real dig and big effort (Which really was missing from all but a few last week) and I'll be happy. Do your best and give it a 100% and who knows what might happen!

We should bounce back strongly. Geelong must be at least a bit complacent and if things go our way with umpires and we kick straight I won't be surprised to get a win here.

Fandom of Fabulousness Lucky Knickers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    NARF - you have no credibility and should be banned to Big Footy.
    All I got for you is give back the underpants.

Don't be silly the Cats r never complacent just beaten by a better side & the Pies were better. I don't get it we get absolutely thrashed & Roos thinks it is a good thing not to change the side. He did this last season too & the next week we got just as well & truly trounced & then the changes well 7 truly happened. Why wait, this lot think it is their right to be there cos there are a few injuries, well @@@@@@ them get a FEW BOYS WHO R GOING TO PLAY FOR THE COLOURS NOT THE MONEY!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast