Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trent Dennis-Lane

I liked what I saw and agree that he needs to stay in the side!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    Pretty impressive games so far. I think he may have just cemented his position in the senior squad. I'd get rid of Jessie before I got rid of TDL.
    x2

I was thinking exactly the same thing Annie. Looks right at home in the big time, no sign of nerves in his play whatsoever.
    To all those people who waited 72 years to see a South Melbourne/Sydney Swans premiership HERE IT IS!!

Veterans List
    That extra forward option we've been looking for. Needs to keep improving tho, especially on his defensive side and making sure that every shot counts. Loved his crumbing goals however - haven't seen that many of these from him before.

Veterans List
    Yes TDL is stepping up as many expected, and will only get better. If you watch the replays of recent games, take note of how many really constructive tap ons he does.

TDL is not the Moore replacement, they are both needed, both very clever in tight situations.

Alot to like about how we are developing, bring on Johnston and the forward version of Reid to make it really young and exciting from next year on.

Hinds called him a purring Burmese kitten.

Keep on purring TDL.

Swans must now fight off great expectations

As the Swans celebrated the past, they glimpsed a bright future. Having defied an attempted tag during yet another impressive performance, Daniel Hannebery should be a lock to win the AFL's rising star award, Jetta's goal drought has become a steady trickle, Rohan is again producing his party tricks and the Burmese kitten, Trent Dennis-Lane, is suddenly purring.

Roos and Kirk? You say goodbye, the fans say hello.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Senior Player
    I agree with you all, but lets keep our excitement in check. Jesse kicked the odd bag early on in his forweard role (4 against Carlton last year I believe etc). They will have their ups and downs, lets just rememeber to keep the knives sheathed and let them develop into a great forward line to compliment our emerging midifeld. I have a feeling their opprtinities and chances are going to come quicker, more frequent and bit more to advantage than the past few years.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    Hinds called him a purring Burmese kitten.

Keep on purring TDL.

Swans must now fight off great expectations
    Great article, well worth the read.

life in the D-Lane must be pretty good right now

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123